Clemson tickets

Acesn8s

Walk On
So due to unexpected circumstances two of my season tickets will not be used for Clemson game, so i guess I might as well sell them , Section 122 Row N Seats 3-4, the cheapest I see now are $115 on the ticket sites plus their ridiculous fees of $23 per ticket fees so lets go with $250 for the pair. Let me know if interested.

Cheriehoop

I can’t believe it but my HS reunion is at the same time as the Clemson game. Horrible timing. Of all the games to have to miss! My two preferred season ticket seats are in section 130 (SU side) Row N with 2 aisle seats 101 & 102. Easy access to both bathrooms and concessions with a direct site line from around the 30 yard line behind the SU bench. I want to be sure SU fans sit there so I wanted to offer them here and at a better price than Stubhub etc. Please PM me if interested

Below is the link for the Stubhub prices for section 130.

Sold

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
I can’t believe it but my HS reunion is at the same time as the Clemson game. Horrible timing. Of all the games to have to miss! My two preferred season ticket seats are in section 130 (SU side) Row N with 2 aisle seats 101 & 102. Easy access to both bathrooms and concessions with a direct site line from around the 30 yard line behind the SU bench. I want to be sure SU fans sit there so I wanted to offer them here and at a better price than Stubhub etc. The least expensive seats in the section on Stubhub is $260 with the remainder being over $300 a piece. I will sell the pair for $500 with no fees. Please PM me if interested.

Below is the link for the Stubhub prices for section 130.
The heck with a HS reunion, isn't that what Facebook basically is?

FAL

Hall of Fame
The heck with a HS reunion, isn't that what Facebook basically is?
Zackly! My 50th was last year’s N. Carolina game...just think how terrible I would have felt if I missed that game!

Reunion my ass!

zjscuse

Scout Team
So due to unexpected circumstances two of my season tickets will not be used for Clemson game, so i guess I might as well sell them , Section 122 Row N Seats 3-4, the cheapest I see now are $115 on the ticket sites plus their ridiculous fees of $23 per ticket fees so lets go with $250 for the pair. Let me know if interested.
just pmed you

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom