Clemson vs GT Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs GT Game Thread

Thought ball was coming loose before he hit the ground.

This GT Offense is the evolution from Neanderthal to Modern Day. I don’t know what I’m watching.. Pro-Style Option?

Also, dude punted from inside the Clemson 40. Gross.

This GT Offense is the evolution from Neanderthal to Modern Day. I don’t know what I’m watching.. Pro-Style Option?

Also, dude punted from inside the Clemson 40. Gross.
Very very ugly transition so far

*shows notable games*

*does not show the only other ranked ACC team Cuse*

They haven’t really let Trevor sling it yet, kindve wanna see him take a shot

As Clemson was running down the hill entering the stadium, Syracuse was the mention and how September 14th is a big game for them. We are relevant again.
I am sure you didn’t mean to do this but please follow the rules. If you can’t, game threads are going to get banned and you will wreck things for everyone.

Don't know what to think of Clemson's defense because GT cannot throw the ball anywhere near a receiver. But ETN and the OL are the reasons why this game is out of hand already. Well, and of course the two fumbles inside GT's own 20.

Don't know what to think of Clemson's defense because GT cannot throw the ball anywhere near a receiver. But ETN and the OL are the reasons why this game is out of hand already. Well, and of course the two fumbles inside GT's own 20.
“Apparently” the best OL Clemson has ever had, according to people who follow the program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom