Clemson vs GT Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs GT Game Thread

Sunshine's made some dumb decisions tonight, 2 dropped picks and 1 actual pick so far. That said, he's also had some great passes

It was underthrown, but the defender couldn’t make the play. GT is totally outclassed here.
If you’re gonna underthrow anybody and turn it into a jump ball situation, not many guys I’d take over Tee Higgins.

Clemson hasn’t even looked that great, but when you’re that talented, you can play your C game and destroy a team like Tech.

Why is this kid the Quarterback? He’s obviously built for the option, but if I’m GT I’m bringing in a traditional QB before the season wether it be juco or just a true freshman and throwing him out there. He’s not even looking to pass when he steps back, if his first read isn’t open it’s a tuck and run

Why is this kid the Quarterback? He’s obviously built for the option, but if I’m GT I’m bringing in a traditional QB before the season wether it be juco or just a true freshman and throwing him out there. He’s not even looking to pass when he steps back, if his first read isn’t open it’s a tuck and run
I’m sure they tired but what transfer or JUCO would want to walk into a mess of switching from option to whatever offense this is, just yikes.

Clemson has not looked good at all. GT is just that awful. First game of the year, I don’t expect Lawrence to look this bad again.

Man if Lawrence has time, it’s ridiculously easy for him. Also, these holes the Offensive line is creating is pretty insane. I know this is GT but someone with a walker could get a first down with these gaps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom