Class of 2017 - C'mon Green / Brissett... | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C'mon Green / Brissett...

Doesn't look like that will happen this weekend.

Green is going to wear Orange. I am past the point of impatient, however. Bottom line is we need to get him announced to send a message to other guys that we have our stud point guard. It's his prerogative to wait. Doesn't mean I have to be thrilled about it. And it certainly isn't helping our efforts with this class.

Prediction: Quade, Oshae, Bourama are coming.

Can we get one of the other elite guys? Jordan Tucker, Lonnie Walker, Billy Preston, Mo Bamba, and Hamidou Diallo are still players, listed in my order of likelihood.

Will do anything for Walker or Preston

I think we have a good shot at walker and Bamba if we get green
I hope you are right, but is your thought based on anything in particular?

I think it's the green affect he signs soon I believe these guys are goin to follow.

I think it's the green affect he signs soon I believe these guys are goin to follow.
I think it helps. But there appears to be alot of work to do.

Green is going to wear Orange. I am past the point of impatient, however. Bottom line is we need to get him announced to send a message to other guys that we have our stud point guard. It's his prerogative to wait. Doesn't mean I have to be thrilled about it. And it certainly isn't helping our efforts with this class.
I'm with you. Due diligence is one thing, but to carry on when most of your other options have expired is another. Unless he truly is waiting on UK.

I think Quade is like most kids his age in this process and is taking his visits and having fun...JB completely backed off the other point guards right? The board insiders seem pretty confident...and it's still before early signing period...if we don't have any commits by New Years...I will get concerned...by the way it's 9:35 and Georgetown still sucks... :D Go Cuse!

maybe Walker, not Bamba

Have to agree with this. Walker is still very much in play and Green would help a lot there. Bamba is highly unlikely at this point.

Have to agree with this. Walker is still very much in play and Green would help a lot there. Bamba is highly unlikely at this point.
Bamba is an outlier, in a refreshing way. It appears that he REALLY values his education, more than most. We would have to have Quade go after him hard and impress him enough with academics to talk him into spending his likely only year in college (as a student athlete) here.

Arizona may be our biggest competition (glad he didn't commit after his visit to Tucson).

But, it would still be good to get input from another player (Nova) in this recruitment. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom