C'mon man | Syracusefan.com

C'mon man

Ok dumb question but Mo is looking straight ahead or it appears to be so why not cut left away from 4 guys other than ref that tackled him

Ok dumb question but Mo is looking straight ahead or it appears to be so why not cut left away from 4 guys other than ref that tackled him

I thought the same at first, but if you look up to the top of the screen just before he takes his cut to the right, you can see the safety taking an angle that would have put him in position to tackle moe if he went left. In other words, Moe was cutting against the grain. Now the question remains, why didn't Moe cut left and try to outrun that safety. Only Moe knows that.

Moe was cutting left. The ref bounced him.

I was sitting in the stadium with the viewpoint from the offensive backfield (offense was moving downfield away from my section). I think he would have scored had the ref not been right there

From the end zone, you could see that coming from 10 yards away. One guy running straight into another guy and the other guy not moving.

They showed a slow-mo replay on TV and you could see that Mo was looking right for pursuit or oncoming tacklers. He may have had the ref in his peripheral, but didn’t really see him until he turned his head back left (straight down field) just before impact. Maybe he didn’t think they were on the same path, or maybe he thought the ref would move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom