C'mon MCW | Syracusefan.com

C'mon MCW

Can't wait to see whose board will have the bigger meltdown tomorrow.

Popcorn ready.

What's funny is if you go through Noel's mentions all you see is UK and SU fans begging him to come but no G'town fans, and G'town will probably be the one that get's him. But even without Noel UK and SU will still be a lot better then G'town with Noel

I also wonder why he would tweet this often if he had any inkling it would be G-town.

He's a big fan of SU just like us? He doesn't know trust me. NN wouldn't risk it with having an ESPN special and all.

If my boy was the #1 recruit in the country and I had any thoughts that he might go to my biggest rival, I dont think I would be tweeting "tomorrows a big dayy:, but thats just me.

I love MCW his tweet today was fantastic. He's milking this for all its worth, none of his tweets mean anything other than he is just having a blast. Kid knows he'll get tons of credit if his brother comes home and if he doesn't everyone knows he tried his best.

People reading into his tweets has got to be the funniest time of his life. Yeah i took care of that thing, just freaking hilarious you know hes reading everyones responses and im sure laughing his A$$ off.

Im more excited to see what Mike does next year than anything. He knows he's special and after watching him be so excited in the NCAA that he couldn't sit down the entire game on the bench and taking his warmups off. He's gonna be a leader like we haven't had at SU in a long time. Just a great kid.

I love MCW his tweet today was fantastic. He's milking this for all its worth, none of his tweets mean anything other than he is just having a blast. Kid knows he'll get tons of credit if his brother comes home and if he doesn't everyone knows he tried his best.

People reading into his tweets has got to be the funniest time of his life. Yeah i took care of that thing, just freaking hilarious you know hes reading everyones responses and im sure laughing his A$$ off.

Im more excited to see what Mike does next year than anything. He knows he's special and after watching him be so excited in the NCAA that he couldn't sit down the entire game on the bench and taking his warmups off. He's gonna be a leader like we haven't had at SU in a long time. Just a great kid.
jerami grant put in work too.

he should start out with a hat on... take it off and dyed into the front of his flattop is a block S

but stanford's, not syracuses'

Noel just tweeted

"Toughest decision of my life #StressThinking"
I don't know, it's only for a year and then he'll be making millions. This is just theater. It may seem a big deal to an 18 year old, but could a choice negatively affect him?

Noel just tweeted

"Toughest decision of my life #StressThinking"

It seems hard to fathom that you wouldn't know 24 hours before going on TV and shocking the world.

It seems hard to fathom that you wouldn't know 24 hours before going on TV and shocking the world.

Pretty sure it's him vs his mom at this point. This is my only guess. No way he personally did not pick the school yet after all this time.

Pretty sure it's him vs his mom at this point. This is my only guess. No way he personally did not pick the school yet after all this time.
Hard to believe his mom would push extremely hard for one school vs. another, especially since he'll only be there for 7-9 months.

Hard to believe his mom would push extremely hard for one school vs. another, especially since he'll only be there for 7-9 months.

On top of that, it's not like Georgetown is going to develop him into Patrick Ewing in that time frame. Playing college ball will give him national exposure and a shot at a title, that's it. Well...and girls, but that's really it.