Co-Champs!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Co-Champs!!!!

Just amazing... considering how we started the season. Now tell us to which bowl game we are going!

Perfect outcome. Marrone's first conference championship and Rutgers denied the BCS.

Thank you for being fantastic Teddy Bridgwater. And thank you Rutgers #5 for those key drops!

Just amazing... considering how we started the season. Now tell us to which bowl game we are going!

Completely agree. Hats off to our kids for the strong finish, which put us in position to "win" the conference championship.

Last projection I saw was from CBS Sports...had us playing West Virginia in the Pinstripe Bowl.

Congrats to HCDM and the whole team. It's great to be leaving the conference as a co-champion in football. Let's hope the basketball team does at least as well, if not better.

LGO!!!!

Cheers,
Neil

Where did we wind up in the BCS standings?

I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that we are co-champs but the happiness is more-so at the expense of Rutgers because watching them blow a possible BCS bowl bid, for the first time in school history, has been truly wonderful. Glad that the last time I have to watch an RU game was this one, a beautiful way for it to go out.

319512_371213846304309_1425192383_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom