Coach Autry moves | Syracusefan.com

Coach Autry moves

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
In silence like ninja and produces major talent on the recruiting front. He’s definitely proactive , not like the last ten years with no backup plans it seemed. Autry has plan A-Z in his back pocket.

This lineup is starting to remind me of the Baylor National Championship team. Lets hope we have the same results. What a breath of fresh air he’s been. I’m starting to get excited again waiting for the season to begin.

I will admit that I've been lurking more in the last 3 months than I have in the previous 5 years because of what Autry is doing. And that is from someone that recently posted about my overall waning interest in sports, specifically college bball and even my first love SU bball.

FGsdF15X0AMrQnW.jpg

In silence like ninja and produces major talent on the recruiting front. He’s definitely proactive , not like the last ten years with no backup plans it seemed. Autry has plan A-Z in his back pocket.

This lineup is starting to remind me of the Baylor National Championship team. Lets hope we have the same results. What a breath of fresh air he’s been. I’m starting to get excited again waiting for the season to begin.
Coach Autry is starting to make mine move.

george costanza wink GIF

this roster has legit NBA size, basically now...very big team...which cannot be a bad thing!

I will admit that I've been lurking more in the last 3 months than I have in the previous 5 years because of what Autry is doing. And that is from someone that recently posted about my overall waning interest in sports, specifically college bball and even my first love SU bball.

It's a lot more fun when there's actual recruiting news in the offseason.

AA forcing me to reconsider my sell in May, and go away strategy for Syracusefan.com.

Oh, some of us knew. We knew.
When JB grabbed Symir as the replacement for Kadary and we only had three guards, we knew things were really really bad. And then going after no experienced forward to replace Cole last season was a joke. JB’s recruiting and roster building had become atrocious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom