Coach K Retiring | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Coach K Retiring

Won as many championships. Let's start there.
Please don't make me compare and contrast the handful of like 6 elite HOF coaches to parse out where that line is...

For me, he's got a legacy that is untouchable by 98% of HC. He knows the program better than anyone alive. If he doesn't get a strong say, it would tarnish the program moving forward.

With all the changes going on with college hoops losing Coach K is horrible news. The sport needs a leader and he was it. It’s unclear now how fast the sport can fall.
Jb it's all up to you.

I don’t believe it’s in the best interests of the university to allow Jim the ability to make the decision on the next coach.
You truly think JB or Coach K or Roy Williams or any coach makes the decision on their successors without the Athletic Director, Chancellor, Board of Trustees and biggest boosters approval?

You truly think JB or Coach K or Roy Williams or any coach makes the decision on their successors without the Athletic Director, Chancellor, Board of Trustees and biggest boosters approval?

Yes it would have to go through the proper approvals, but I think some wonder if it would just be a rubber stamp process.

Yes it would have to go through the proper approvals, but I think some wonder if it would just be a rubber stamp process.

If it's any of the alums people are just going to assume it whether it really happened that way or not.

I like Coach K and truly a legend. I also would laugh my ass off if they started the year 4-10 and retirement was expedited.

If that were to occur, Coach K would suddenly develop an ailment that would cause him to step aside for the rest of the year so that he wouldn't take the losing record, and he'd be back the following year with a better team.

If that were to occur, Coach K would suddenly develop an ailment that would cause him to step aside for the rest of the year so that he wouldn't take the losing record, and he'd be back the following year with a better team.
Disappointed Oh No GIF by Hallmark Channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom