Coach Qs recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Coach Qs recruiting

Briancuse

Living Legend
I have to be honest I don't follow women's bball that much. I was looking up their recruiting rankings last night. Can someone explain to me why they are getting top 10 and 50 kids by the busshels and we have one top 100 kid for next year?

Why is UConn usually the best women’s team and not the best men’s team? How could they possibly be related in any way?

I have to be honest I don't follow women's bball that much. I was looking up their recruiting rankings last night. Can someone explain to me why they are getting top 10 and 50 kids by the busshels and we have one top 100 kid for next year?
this is such an easy question. The woman don't as a rule go to the next level early. That means while the top schools get 5 star players, the next years 5 star players can't go to the big schools and expect to play right away. It used to be that way in the men's game. That is when we could get a lot of 5 star players. Now, in the men's game, the 5 star's leave after one year and next years 5 stars can go right back to Kentucky and Duke. Meanwhile , in the woman's game, that doesn't happen. if players in the men's game stayed longer, we and UConn and others, would be getting 5 star players again. But the 5 star players aren't sticking around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom