Coach: Whitehead still likes Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Coach: Whitehead still likes Cuse

She thought Bernie was the head coach? Doesn't she know Bernie is the King of Syracuse?

I'd like to see Carmelo come out and make a JB type statement in support of Bernie.

I don't want this kid if his idiot mother is part of the package.

In what way would she have been asked that made her mistakenly think Fine was the Head Coach? You'd think if her son is seriously interested in the school, she'd be like "hmm, that's not what I thought the head coach's name is."

Everyone knows Bernie Fine is the head coach, his name is on the court for Pete Sake. Greg Paulus is the Head Coach in waiting. Durrr.

Everyone knows Bernie Fine is the head coach, his name is on the court for Pete Sake. Greg Paulus is the Head Coach in waiting. Durrr.

With Assistants Josh Wright and Craig Forth, right?

Ha. K. Whatever. Again, much ado about nothing. See Tony Wroten.

Now...let's see how much attention is given to this clarification.
How many headlines will we see clearing up this situation tomorrow, from the NY Post & others.

THAT'S the problem. Screaming accusations, followed by very quiet retractions.
All hail the modern media!Oh Lord

Now...let's see how much attention is given to this clarification.
How many headlines will we see clearing up this situation tomorrow, from the NY Post & others.

THAT'S the problem. Screaming accusations, followed by very quiet retractions.
All hail the modern media!Oh Lord

This.

When you recruit a kid from Lincoln, don't bother asking his Mom if he's going to a school. Ask the kid's handlers.

Glad to hear Jake/Francis have said we want no part of him.

Think the Post will do a big headline saying how it was a mistake and Fine's case has no impact? Yeah, me neither.

He will now be bumped up a star due to popularity.

She thought Bernie was the head coach? Doesn't she know Bernie is the King of Syracuse?

I'd like to see Carmelo come out and make a JB type statement in support of Bernie.

Now that Carmelo has competent representation he'll stay far away from this...no win situation for Melo by speaking up.