Coaches on the road December 2019 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches on the road December 2019

Lot of OVs but no real success until Linton.

Guthrie was from Georgia

McAuliffe is an SU OL Grad Asst.

2020 DE/OLB William Faul, Badger HS, Lake Geneva, WI

Then post it in his thread.
3417-parent__44476.1551881724.jpg

McAuliffe is an SU OL Grad Asst.

2020 DE/OLB William Faul, Badger HS, Lake Geneva, WI
Not for nothing, but I thought only the HC and his 10 assistants could recruit. Has McAuliffe been deemed that 10th guy right now? Otherwise, GAs don't recruit.

Not for nothing, but I thought only the HC and his 10 assistants could recruit. Has McAuliffe been deemed that 10th guy right now? Otherwise, GAs don't recruit.

yeah I was biting my lip on this one. I assume we're able to designate someone to be able to recruit off campus?

yeah I was biting my lip on this one. I assume we're able to designate someone to be able to recruit off campus?
Could just be doing an evaluation of academics.

Edit: And I was following the kid before this because Landan Salem was following him.

Could just be doing an evaluation of academics.

I don't even know what that means. You can only have 10 coaches recruit off campus.

They could request transcripts from Syracuse.

I don't even know what that means. You can only have 10 coaches recruit off campus.

They could request transcripts from Syracuse.
I was thinking of the evaluation period where they can evaluate kids athletically and academically but that ended November 30th.
And like I said maybe it was a visit to the school and not a recruitment.

I wondered that too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom