Coaching Carousel

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Not surprised by either to be honest, especially Harvard. Thought Sowell might get one more year but that fanbase was more then ready to move on.

SkyTopBus44

2nd String
Not surprised by either to be honest, especially Harvard. Thought Sowell might get one more year but that fanbase was more then ready to move on.
Why did Navy extend his contract and give him 4 years and have to eat 2 years of salary. Our tax dollars at work!

SDCuse114

Walk On
Wow. Nagle just won Coach of the Year in the America East too. The carousel’s getting crowded.

I just heard on the college crosse podcast that Petro has one year left on his contract. So I guess next year is put up or shut up for him, similar to Desko’s situation. I’m surprised he’s still at Hopkins given his coaching record and tournament performance since their last title way back in 2007.

Hoo's That

Hall of Fame
Why did Navy extend his contract and give him 4 years and have to eat 2 years of salary. Our tax dollars at work!
Tax dollars do not support intercollegiate athletics at any of the Academies. Each one has a fund-raising arm that pays for them. For Navy, it's the Naval Academy Athletic Association (NAAA). Now, does that mean that the Federal government didn't pay for the pool that the swim teams use if the academy calls it a "physical education facility"? I'll give you 3 guesses and your first 2 don't count. ;)

Top Bottom