COACHING MATTERS! | Syracusefan.com

COACHING MATTERS!

DoctorBombay

Hall of Fame
Great adjustments all around after the half.
And even after they came all the way back, I have to believe that Anae, Beck, and the Swag Meister, kept the team focused enough to earn this great win.
Our program was more than resurrected with these hires...it was saved.

Agree that Dino made great halftime adjustments. It certainly looked like we were outmatched in the first half.

However, they had a big pass completion in the first half where it looked like the receiver was out of bounds that should have been challenged. Other than that I really liked Dino's coaching.

However, he needs to change O Line blocking schemes forward going to make some holes for tucker. If we can add last year's Sean to this year's Schrader....watch out !!!

Also, Purdue was so unbelievably undisciplined, it was INSANE. They should honestly be ashamed.

Agree that Dino made great halftime adjustments. It certainly looked like we were outmatched in the first half.

However, they had a big pass completion in the first half where it looked like the receiver was out of bounds that should have been challenged. Other than that I really liked Dino's coaching.

However, he needs to change O Line blocking schemes forward going to make some holes for tucker. If we can add last year's Sean to this year's Schrader...watch out !!!
Agreed.

I think that we played terrible first half and we were still in it. We were so flat o and d.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom