Cobra Kai | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cobra Kai

Spoiler Alert - do not read below if you have not yet completed season 2.

Loved season 1, and was enjoying 2 until it began to veer into teen drama territory. Unless they veer back (my niece will tell me), I’ll probably take a pass on Season 3.

We need to talk...

I am shocked not to see a thread here about this. I've seen the first two (free) episodes. Sooo cheesy but also sooo addicting. Is anybody else watching it?

This thread inspired me, and it’s legit. I don’t have youtube TV, so I guess 2 seasons is all I’ll get. But the show is awesome.

EDIT: Episodes, not seasons.

Last edited:
This thread inspired me, and it’s legit. I don’t have youtube TV, so I guess 2 seasons is all I’ll get. But the show is awesome.
It moved to Netflix.

It moved to Netflix.
Well folks, now we have a ball game.

I will NOT be sleeping much tonight. I’m sure I’ll have some colorful words for you tomorrow, but you’re one of my favorite people on Earth right now.

finally getting around to it.. Nothing over the top great about it.. But it does feel like an extension of the chars and is pretty fun.

I finally started watching (as I wait for season 6 of Schitt's Creek to hit Netflix). It is pretty mesmerizing. They do a great job of portraying how miserable Johnny's life became. But the red Firebird, talking about how to pick up babes, and all of the consumption of Coors is worth it alone early on.

Much like every role he's played, including his attempt at humor in the Rob Lowe roast, I mostly find myself wanting to punch Ralph Macchio in the face.

That high school seems like one of the worst places in the world for a teen to have to attend every day.

I find myself staying up late, watching Cobra Kai theory videos on YouTube.
I actually get unwanted YouTube alerts on my phone, specifically for Cobra Kai videos

i am all in on cobra kai. right now on netflix we are also enjoying hart of dixie, house of cards, and episodes. for those of us who need to better understand how social media addicts us, the documentary social dilemma was insightful. it helps to explain why divisiveness and partisanship is increasing as social media reinforces our own tendencies and over time radicalizes our opinions.

I refuse to watch the “Tori is Ali’s daughter” YouTube video
There’s an “Ali is Trash” video and it’s a must watch.

Excellent character dynamics and study of the guy who’s had a horrible life since high school who finally tries to grow up and get on with life. And it’s not so much as 80s nostalgia as being stuck there mentally.

What makes it even more believable is that you can imagine Zabka's life followed a similar storyline.

Watching the Yankee games and then trying to squeeze in some of this isn't making for the most productive of workdays. Only 5 more episodes of season 2 to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom