Cobra Kai | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Cobra Kai

I do like that they did his back story. Other than Johnny, it was the best part of season 3.

Okinawa generally put me to sleep.
I thought Chozen was awesome. Beating the crap out of Daniel over and over. And then the laugh.

I thought the backstory stuff from season 3 was really well done.. nice that they brought back the old timers

Why didn't you tell me about Chicago?

What happened in Chicago?

No, I mean the band, You're the Inspiration, Glory of Love. Peter Cetera is bad ass.
I told you Daniel was evil.

Why didn't you tell me about Chicago?

What happened in Chicago?

No, I mean the band, You're the Inspiration, Glory of Love. Peter Cetera is bad ass.
Miguel lost his mind.

Miguel lost his mind.

That’s what said in the show hole thread. So many personality twists and turns this season. I loved it though.

That’s what said in the show hole thread. So many personality twists and turns this season. I loved it though.
Oh, there’s discussion in that thread? I was wondering why no one was posting in here.

Oh, there’s discussion in that thread? I was wondering why no one was posting in here.

Minor one, mixed in with everything else. This thread must have been buried at the time.

Johnny's thoughts on Top Gun in Season 4 are also gold.

Yep. My two favorite parts of the series was Johnny telling the story of the original Karate Kid movie to Miguel, from his perspective and his take on Top Gun.

Season four was great, much better than season 3. Things started getting too over the top towards the end of season 3 imo, leading me to fear that the series had jumped the proverbial shark. It’s back on the tracks now.

The Johnny Lawrence training montage was absolutely classic. Did they use Rocky IV music?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom