Cole Swider signs with Heat | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider signs with Heat

“Swider has appeared in 13 games for Sioux Falls this season on transfer between the Showcase Cup and regular season, where he’s averaging 24.3 points per game on 48.8 percent shooting (46.2 percent from deep), 6.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per 37.0 minutes a game. He ranks third in scoring in the NBA G League during the regular season, with 25.2 points on 56.6 percent shooting (51.9 percent from deep)”

“Swider has appeared in 13 games for Sioux Falls this season on transfer between the Showcase Cup and regular season, where he’s averaging 24.3 points per game on 48.8 percent shooting (46.2 percent from deep), 6.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per 37.0 minutes a game. He ranks third in scoring in the NBA G League during the regular season, with 25.2 points on 56.6 percent shooting (51.9 percent from deep)”
I don't know what else Cole can do to make the association with those numbers. He obviously can shoot.

Can any NBA pick him up (like the NFL practice squad) if they add him to their active roster or must it be the Heat?

I don't know what else Cole can do to make the association with those numbers. He obviously can shoot.

Can any NBA pick him up (like the NFL practice squad) if they add him to their active roster or must it be the Heat?

He's on a two-way contract, which is owned by the Heat. They'd have to release him in order to be picked up by another team.

Only the heat right now. He’s played 1/2 the season on the heat due to injuries. But he’s only gotten into a handful of games.

After spending a few weeks with the Heat due to injuries but getting little time, Cole is back with his G league team. Last night he had 31 points on 11-14 shooting including 7/10 from 3. Added 4 rebs, 3 asts, 2 blks and 1 stl.

Cole had 22pts 9rebs last night hitting 6/9 from 3.
Is he still on the Heat or is he now at their gleague team? I know he had been called up.

Who’s he playing for? I don’t see him in the box scores.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom