Cole Swider Transferring from Nova to Syracuse | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider Transferring from Nova to Syracuse

10 deep. LOL

1626106773064.png

We always go through these doomsday scenarios. Find me a kid who wants to be the 4th guard or 4th forward in today's environment that also meets the level of player you expect to put on the court.

That 4th Forward is either Frank or JBA right now. 4th guard is Chaz for the moment.

I'm not saying it's what we want but it's also not exactly easy to find guys who are good players willing to hang out for that role.
Eh, I mean, that's where I think the perception that coach predetermines roles and rotations hurts us.

We shouldn't necessarily be looking for a 4th guard. No reason why we can't say we're upgrading and looking for a guard that's considered 1, 2, or 3.

Eh, I mean, that's where I think the perception that coach predetermines roles and rotations hurts us.

We shouldn't necessarily be looking for a 4th guard. No reason why we can't say we're upgrading and looking for a guard that's considered 1, 2, or 3.

Problem becomes these kids all talk to each other. So let's find a kid who also would fit well if brought in to compete vs just a kid who is really good but is a cancer. I think the latter is a worry that is overplayed at times but still exists.

How about this. We just want to win a lot more games and stop having board pissing matches all season over who is or isn't playing. How we do it matters more when it's not happening than when it is lol

Last edited:
Not sure but i would suspect he isn't at least from a ball handling perspective
Honestly i’m cool with our guard rotation being Buddy Joe and ST with Benny playing a fourth guard in emergencies

Swider knows he should have chosen cuse out of HS. His pride has always been there

For sure. Still good to see. Hopefully on the court is a win for these guys too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom