Watch: ACC Network Extra
Listen: Cuse.com | Tk99/105 | Syracuse IMG Sports Network | WAER
Twitter: @CuseMLAX
Instagram: @CuseMLAX
Facebook: /CuseMLAX
Syracuse Links News | Roster | Schedule
Colgate Links News | Roster | Schedule

Regular Season Finale Set for Saturday - Cuse

SU needs to have solid fundamentals to take this one home. They can’t throw the ball away, miss first time ground balls, lose face offs and have long, empty possessions. They need to keep the pressure off the defense and build a lead quickly. If they can go into half time up 4-6 goals they could keep Colgate out of the game. Colgate is a team that will hurt you if you open the door. Can’t do that today.

Early and often. SU has numbers. They need to push the ball and not slow it down.

SU needs to have solid fundamentals to take this one home. They can’t throw the ball away, miss first time ground balls, lose face offs and have long, empty possessions. They need to keep the pressure off the defense and build a lead quickly. If they can go into half time up 4-6 goals they could keep Colgate out of the game. Colgate is a team that will hurt you if you open the door. Can’t do that today.

Early and often. SU has numbers. They need to push the ball and not slow it down.
I agree. Seen Colgate a few times, they have some O power and will run on that end but their D tends to crack when opponents pace is turned up. Reason they lost sizable leads to Hobart and Holy Cross . If Cuse dictates tempo then they should prevail.. If Cuse allows them to play at a comfortable pace then we will be in dogfight

Maybe its because Ive been a Syracuse fan for so long I can feel things coming like this, but everything has broken so perfectly for us with the other comf tournaments, that it would be classic Syracuse athletics to then lose today. Really hope we come out and ambush these guys

Maybe its because Ive been a Syracuse fan for so long I can feel things coming like this, but everything has broken so perfectly for us with the other comf tournaments, that it would be classic Syracuse athletics to then lose today. Really hope we come out and ambush these guys

JFC JC, my blood pressure is already up, did not need to read that lol. Hopefully the young kids dont feel the pressure and just play up to their abilities

JFC JC, my blood pressure is already up, did not need to read that lol. Hopefully the young kids dont feel the pressure and just play up to their abilities

The boys will find away, need a W!

Bite your tongue.

More positive thoughts:

Denver loses, and Mom gets Mother’s Day brunch instead of dinner.

Yup, right square in the bean bag.
D6E76A44-68AC-4F94-85CC-2343B301C215.gif

I have an awful feeling about this one. Hope I wrong like I have been so many times this year in the picking contest. Time to rake the leaves...

What in the hell was that last sequence, pick up a god darn gb

SU shot placement/accuracy light years better then last week

3-0 SU. Timeout Desko after Colgate missed shot. Offense looks good but gbs a d turnovers again a huge issue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom