College Football Begins | Syracusefan.com

College Football Begins

Seeing Miami is playing a week earlier there us, were they able to start camp a week earlier then us?

This week. Saturday, 8/24
Florida v Miami

ACC Network Debuts
Tomorrow Night
Thursday, 8/22

Here we go

I absolutely love that they have gone back to having a "Kickoff Classic" type game the weekend before Labor Day. Its like having some bacon-wrapped scallops before your entree comes out.

LETS GO SEMINOLES!!!

LETS GO SEMINOLES!!!
giphy.gif

Ok just spitballin'
I'm thinking

We want Bc and Pitt to win just enough to keep the dazzler and air narduzzi around.

And feeling we might want to beat FSU bad enough to fire taggart. Don't love that briles is over there.

Oh yeah and screw NC state!

Is it the 31st yet?

This week. Saturday, 8/24
Florida v Miami

ACC Network Debuts
Tomorrow Night
Thursday, 8/22

Here we go
I realize it's weird, but I found the channel on my Verizon FIOS and got pumped just watching the placeholder hi-def. video, multiple times, showing each of the school's logos. When I turned the music way up my wife came into the room & said "What the heck are you watching?" I told her "wait for it, wait for it" til the SU screens came up!

I realize it's weird, but I found the channel on my Verizon FIOS and got pumped just watching the placeholder hi-def. video, multiple times, showing each of the school's logos. When I turned the music way up my wife came into the room & said "What the heck are you watching?" I told her "wait for it, wait for it" til the SU screens came up!
Did a pretty similar thing. After about ten minutes, the music got through me and I told her, “Now I wanna watch Game of Thrones”. She agreed, so that’s what we did. Syracuse, King in the North!

I don't understand, how many recruiting battles have we been in with Miami over the last couple years? Let's go Gators!

I won’t begrudge anyone for rooting against Miami, but it would be huge for the ACC if they could be a player in CFB sooner rather than later.

In College Football, the ACC is basically the PAC-12 but with Clemson.

Now that we’re finally good again, I’d love for analysts to talk about the conference like they do the SEC and B1G. That won’t happen when the other side of the league is a dumpster fire.

I don't understand, how many recruiting battles have we been in with Miami over the last couple years? Let's go Gators!
We’re currently going up against Florida for a WR.

I doubt we’re beating Manny Diaz out for a defensive player from South Florida if they make him a priority.. No slight against us, I dont even know if Bama/UGA/Clemson can.

On offense, we run a different system and it’s up to us to sell that. It will come with sustained success.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom