College football playoff Clemson/Alabama/Ohio State who is your 4th team? | Syracusefan.com

College football playoff Clemson/Alabama/Ohio State who is your 4th team?

Alsacs

Living Legend
Contenders
Georgia
Florida
Notre Dame
Oklahoma State

If the contenders falter
BYU
Cincinnati
North Carolina
Texas A&M
Oregon

I can’t see anyone else being in the playoff.
IMO it comes down to the Florida-Georgia winner versus Notre Dame. Unless Oklahoma State runs the table.

As of today ND but it will prolly eventually be one of the SEC teams. Pretty insane how far ahead Ohio St/Bama/Clemson are compared to the rest of CFB.

No one from the Pac 12 is getting in nor should they. The SEC and ACC will end up getting multiple teams in.

Cincy needs to be a p5

I think UNC would beat OKSU and Florida

Clemson will smoke us like Snoop Dogg smoking a doobie. Our QB is awful, stop the run and make him throw you can keep it close or win.

I will go with Oklahoma State.

Last edited:
Ohio st. My bad you already had them. I'll give it to nd for now.

Last edited:
ND plays Clemson in the regular season (@ ND on Nov 7), so one of them will finish with at least one loss. If Miami wins out, they would have to rely on the Ouija board tiebreakers if Clemson beats ND to get into the championship game (ND would have to lose by 26 or more), but they're out if ND wins. The loser of ND-Clemson could have a second loss in the championship game.

For me, right now it is ND.:vomit: I love watching Okie St, but they would get CRUSHED. When UGA gets JT Daniels on the field that may be our best competitive bet.

Clemson, Cincinnati, Oregon, Michigan

A National Championship with an asterisk generally doesn't mean much... but this season it does!

Let’s hope Ok St, Georgia and ACC team blow it and get Cincinnati in. Why not it’s 2020.

I think this same thread, with exactly the same contenders, has been posted for the last 2-3 years.

But if you allow players to be paid for their likeness all the big schools will get all the good players!

I want to say OSU but he always finds a way to lose 1-2 down the stretch each year.
Would love to see Cincy in but it will most likely be ND.

I want to say OSU but he always finds a way to lose 1-2 down the stretch each year.
Would love to see Cincy in but it will most likely be ND.
Unless they beat Clemson I don't see it. They don't have enough juice in their schedule. Duke pitt fsu lville where is their.big win?

The team that looks the best is Cinci, BYU looks tough but as of today Notre Dame.

Unless they beat Clemson I don't see it. They don't have enough juice in their schedule. Duke pitt fsu lville where is their.big win?
I 100% forgot they are in our conference this year, ugh stupid 2020 :oops:

You putting Michigan in if they both have one loss and Michigan just lost to Ohio St? I think the extra games get ND in. My guess is it’s between those two and a 1 loss P12 with BYU in the conversation and maybe Cincy is undefeated too.

1 loss A+M gets in ahead of Georgia. Kinda feel the rest of the SEC ends up with 2 losses tho. 2 loss Florida will be talked about.

You putting Michigan in if they both have one loss and Michigan just lost to Ohio St? I think the extra games get ND in. My guess is it’s between those two and a 1 loss P12 with BYU in the conversation and maybe Cincy is undefeated too.

1 loss A+M gets in ahead of Georgia. Kinda feel the rest of the SEC ends up with 2 losses tho. 2 loss Florida will be talked about.
If Michigan's only loss is Ohio st yes I would. They would have wins over wisc psu Minnesota and Indiana. Notre Dame plays a creampuff schedule.

If Michigan's only loss is Ohio st yes I would. They would have wins over wisc psu Minnesota and Indiana. Notre Dame plays a creampuff schedule.

UNC is as good as those teams.

Is Minnesota that much better than BC or Pitt? Plus the extra games.

I guess it could come down to whether or not Ohio St/Clemson games were close.

UNC is as good as those teams.

Is Minnesota that much better than BC or Pitt? Plus the extra games.

I guess it could come down to whether or not Ohio St/Clemson games were close.
Yes Minnesota is better than Pitt and Probably Bc. If Notre Dame beats UNC that would move unc to the 20s good win nothing special. If Michigan beats wisc psu Indiana Minnesota and loses a close game to osu how do you keep them out?

That is what happens when ND joins the ACC and plays a conference schedule. : )

I mean, it lost USC and Wisconsin from its indy schedule.

(It kept Clemson and added North Carolina)

The ACC office set this schedule up, not ND.

People always have said "join a conference and play a conference schedule" for years.

It joined a conference and its SOS actually went down.

So, ND joins for this year and people say it has a creampuff schedule. Can't win for losing.