College Gameday | Syracusefan.com

College Gameday

Does Gameday go the following week to
LSU at Alabama or Penn State at Minnesota?

ABC has the Big Ten game.
I would go to Minnesota where they don’t go rather than a game they can go to every year.
I mean they skipped Georgia-Florida for Memphis-SMU this week and they went to North Dakota-South Dakota over Wisconsin-Ohio State and LSU-Auburn.

Does Gameday go the following week to
LSU at Alabama or Penn State at Minnesota?

ABC has the Big Ten game.
I would go to Minnesota where they don’t go rather than a game they can go to every year.
I mean they skipped Georgia-Florida for Memphis-SMU this week and they went to North Dakota-South Dakota over Wisconsin-Ohio State and LSU-Auburn.

#1 vs #2 in a location they haven’t been to yet this year (even though I assume they’ve been there a ton of times). I know where my $ are.

Plus PSU - Minnesota is a nooner (why???) which kinda ruins the show’s ending.

Very disappointing how this season has progressed but just win out and hopefully Gameday will visit the Salt City in 2020.

Well I can’t say it definitely will or won’t, but I can say for 100 percent certainty that it is strongly in the running and being discussed this year.

if both teams are undefeated in two weeks I put it at 80 percent chance.

if both teams are undefeated in two weeks I put it at 80 percent chance.
#8 Georgia/#11 Auburn
#10 Oklahoma/#12 Baylor
Mich St/#14 Michigan
#13 Minnesota/#19 Iowa

And you think they're gonna pick Cortaca, with less than 50% of MetLife sold?

I said if both are undefeated I know for 100 percent fact there is at least research into having gameday there. they are going to have almost 50,000 people there for a d3 game and they are going to shatter the record for D3 attendance.

Very disappointing how this season has progressed but just win out and hopefully Gameday will visit the Salt City in 2020.
For which game in 2020? None of the home games move the needle next year for Gameday, even if we do well. We had our best shot this year and we blew it. Maybe 2021 will be our year when Clemson returns.

#1 vs #2 in a location they haven’t been to yet this year (even though I assume they’ve been there a ton of times). I know where my $ are.

Plus PSU - Minnesota is a nooner (why???) which kinda ruins the show’s ending.
Minnesota would matter more to the fans plus Kirk could do the game if Gameday is there.
LSU-Alabama they can go any year.
Minnesota should get rewarded for starting 8-0 and Penn State is 8-0. So its not like the game isn't important.

Minnesota would matter more to the fans plus Kirk could do the game if Gameday is there.
Minnesota should get rewarded for starting 8-0 and Penn State is 8-0. So its not like the game isn't important.
If it was anything but 1 vs 2 (maybe 1 vs 3 or 4 if both undefeated), I would agree with you but I think Gameday has to be there for 1 vs 2...

Looking at our future schedules, only OOC gameday possibility is ND. So, that leaves Clemson or a resurgent FSU or Louisville...of course, that also means we have to hold up our end of the bargain...

But again, you have to move the whole operation into the stadium at around 11 am, then do the picks from there. They've done it before, but I think it was with bowl games. Lee puts the hat on, and there are about 5,000 people in a section nearby that even notice.

Just don't see it for a noon game.

Now why the PSU - Minnesota game is noon and Clemson @ NC State is the ABC 7:30 game is something I don't get. Probably because B1G schedules have to be further in advance with Fox, not sure.

To one of your points, I'm sure Kirk would much rather do that PSU-Minny game.

Final point on LSU-Alabama, how often are they 1-2? And the story line this year, unlike any other, is all about the offenses. I just don't see them passing that up.

But again, you have to move the whole operation into the stadium at around 11 am, then do the picks from there. They've done it before, but I think it was with bowl games. Lee puts the hat on, and there are about 5,000 people in a section nearby that even notice.

Now why the PSU - Minnesota game is noon and Clemson @ NC State is the ABC 7:30 game is something I don't get. Probably because B1G schedules have to be further in advance with Fox, not sure.

Final point on LSU-Alabama, how often are they 1-2? And the story line this year, unlike any other, is all about the offenses. I just don't see them passing that up.
They did College Gameday at Ohio State-Michigan last year. Which was at 12pm and they did the picks with Bryce Harper from within the stadium and it was cool when Corso trolled Ohio State by picking Michigan and then Michigan getting blasted.

I live in Minneapolis. I heard that Minnesota has asked the B10 to not have any home night games in November due to colder weather. I would think a nationally televised night game possibility could be an exception however.

I'm sure they'll go to LSU-Bama but this game essentially doesn't matter if Bama loses w/o Tua. The committee will allow Alabama to sit out the SEC title game and still give them the 4 seed.

I think not being at the Cocktail Party this weekend is more of a sign that they'll be in Tuscaloosa next week. They probably wanted to avoid back to back SEC fatigue.

Nothing against the city of Memphis, which I hear is quite fun, but to attend a G5 matchup where only one team is ranked, vs Jacksonville which is a huge party, perfect for a raucous 50/50 crowd in the background, and a matchup of top 10 teams? It's the only reason I can come up with.

They did College Gameday at Ohio State-Michigan last year. Which was at 12pm and they did the picks with Bryce Harper from within the stadium and it was cool when Corso trolled Ohio State by picking Michigan and then Michigan getting blasted.

Strange a game that big couldn't get a celebrity picker person.

I think not being at the Cocktail Party this weekend is more of a sign that they'll be in Tuscaloosa next week. They probably wanted to avoid back to back SEC fatigue.

Nothing against the city of Memphis, which I hear is quite fun, but to attend a G5 matchup where only one team is ranked, vs Jacksonville which is a huge party, perfect for a raucous 50/50 crowd in the background, and a matchup of top 10 teams? It's the only reason I can come up with.
Both Memphis and SMU are ranked.
This is ESPN rewarding the AAC for taking their crap deal and saying we will give you "marketing" dollars for Memphis. Plus the game is on ABC and they get that rub.

Both Memphis and SMU are ranked.
This is ESPN rewarding the AAC for taking their crap deal and saying we will give you "marketing" dollars for Memphis. Plus the game is on ABC and they get that rub.

So much for believing what I heard on the radio about Memphis. They said Florida-Georgia was the only matchup of ranked teams. They were wrong. So I was wrong. So I hate them.

#8 Georgia/#11 Auburn
#10 Oklahoma/#12 Baylor
Mich St/#14 Michigan
#13 Minnesota/#19 Iowa

And you think they're gonna pick Cortaca, with less than 50% of MetLife sold?
Reminded me I need to try and sell my Cortaca tix, although I doubt there is much of a secondary market.

I’m going to Syracuse/Duke.

Strange a game that big couldn't get a celebrity picker person.

MPbX6OD.jpg