Colorado to reportedly offer Butch Jones | Syracusefan.com

Colorado to reportedly offer Butch Jones

I guess the Kent St guy might go to Purdue? Hard to blame Butch if he leaves (as bad as Colorado is). Cincy is not stable until they find a conference.

Yeah. This was reported by the Denver Post. I'm a Buffs fan, too, and I'm not sure exactly what to think about this.

Colorado: Sources tell us Colorado's offer to Butch Jones was six years, $15 million...fully guaranteed!

Colorado is tough place to win unless you cheat, Boluder is a beautiful place but the campus is full of patagonia wearing, BMW driving, yuppie/hippy types as well, strange scene and probably tough to recruit there anymore, doubt they are getting many of the old Big 12 recruits and getting their ass handed to them in California as well, who knows. I would only go there if they agreed I could cheat my ass of like McCarthy and Barnett did.. Those guys were dirty very dirty

i'd go to colorado in a heartbeat... however they are in grob levels of a mess and will be MUCH harder getting it turned around in the Pac 12 then we got to in the BE...

I think it would be easier to convince a kid to play in or around boulder with Denver not too far away, compared to trying to convince a kid to play in Syracuse.

yea maybe...but still the comp. you play week in and week out is going to be a helluva tougher in the Pac 12... atleast in year 2 of marrone in a down BE we won 7 regular season games and gave the program some life... dont see that happening for years in boulder

Colorado is tough place to win unless you cheat, Boluder is a beautiful place but the campus is full of patagonia wearing, BMW driving, yuppie/hippy types as well, strange scene and probably tough to recruit there anymore, doubt they are getting many of the old Big 12 recruits and getting their ass handed to them in California as well, who knows. I would only go there if they agreed I could cheat my ass of like McCarthy and Barnett did.. Those guys were dirty very dirty
Boulder is one of the most beautiful spots on the planet. The stadium and facilities are first class. CU with the right coach will do just fine. Also a ton of So Cal kids go there.

and add this to the mix, just heard on sports radio at CU they don't allow multi year contracts for assistant coaches. Wow. The place where coaches go to die is essentially what they said due to thing like this on the XM sirius college channel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom