Come on Buffalo select Alec!! | Syracusefan.com

Come on Buffalo select Alec!!

I see the Bills drafted a kicker in Round six. My thoughts were that he better be the best kicker ever to be drafted that high. I looked him up and I guess he holds some NCAA records for kicking. I guess you can justify it then.

I see the Bills drafted a kicker in Round six. My thoughts were that he better be the best kicker ever to be drafted that high. I looked him up and I guess he holds some NCAA records for kicking. I guess you can justify it then.
I'm sure Nix and Dougie draft 2 kickers in their fantasy football drafts... (Joke)
I kid because I care...:)

Did the same thing!

Mike Nugent was drafted in the 2nd round by the Jets.

At this point I feel he is better off going undrafted. That way he can pick his team.

Yup. Unfortunately, that's the only silver lining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom