Coming to Purdue game. | Syracusefan.com

Coming to Purdue game.

Welcome to the Board! When I’m town for the game, there is a Marriott within walking distance that is quite nice. I’ll let others chime in on restaurants and such.

Welcome to the Board! When I’m town for the game, there is a Marriott within walking distance that is quite nice. I’ll let others chime in on restaurants and such.
Hotel Syracuse is walking distance? Since when?

Used to walk to and from the armory. its not far in a real city

they do have a bus and the garage is free if you do that

The Sheraton on campus would be better for someone unfamiliar with the area. I don't know if it has any available rooms though.

Sorry, I don’t sit on my ass all day. It’s a pretty easy walk for me. And being a Bonvoy member, I generally stay for free for the games.

It will be my first trip back for a game in 3 years and right now I'm trying to find out if a ride on the roller coaster on top of the Dome is included in the cost of my ticket.

If yes, please share a video.

It will be my first trip back for a game in 3 years and right now I'm trying to find out if a ride on the roller coaster on top of the Dome is included in the cost of my ticket.

Just take your plane:

1662817624293.jpeg

Sorry, I don’t sit on my ass all day. It’s a pretty easy walk for me. And being a Bonvoy member, I generally stay for free for the games.
Well good for you. A 1.5 mile hike uphill navigating city streets and some questionable neighborhoods would not be the first option for many, for a variety of reasons.

check the links before as it an older site but still has a ton of good advice. plus the host is on this board
:)

As a budget traveler myself , and if money is a consideration, book a carrier circle hotel and drive or Uber to game. You can find clean and inexpensive, but check reviews , there are about 8 or 9 there . A couple are dumps. Of course all in Texas Mark guide.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I think for the Purdue game, since it's a noon game, I will make it a day trip. It's only 90 minutes from Cape Vincent.

I did pick up a ticket for the Virginia game, so I might do a hotel for that game.

Looking forward to the game.

Looks like it will be a nice win for you tonight.

Well good for you. A 1.5 mile hike uphill navigating city streets and some questionable neighborhoods would not be the first option for many, for a variety of reasons.
Something in the tone of your messages makes me hope that you generally don’t speak for the many…

I'm shocked they haven't built a second hotel on campus.

Aren't they adding one in one of the phases of the Dome renovation?
Sheraton is home for quite a few students. Market isn't there for a second hotel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom