Coming up for Louisville game...couple questions | Syracusefan.com

Coming up for Louisville game...couple questions

Forza Azzurri

All American
Doing the college tours and 'Cuse is on the list.

Bringing my daughter up to tour campus and Newhouse and then going to Louisville game.

Are there any pre-game must-sees? Does team walk the quad to dome? Is Band on quad?

I grew up there and my wife and I are both alums so things like Varsity and Manny's are givens...I'm asking about football-pre game-specific stuff...

Want to give her full experience. Will also have my son in tow...

Thanks in advance.

Somebody knowledgeable help this poor guy out! Don't leave it to me!

Hey man, the hill is always fun as you know. The mannys and varsity thing is a given like you said, but 1.5 to 1.0 hr before the game, the quad is fun, especially for kids. Food, band, and generally festive. Great stop for you and the little ones on your way up to the dome from Marshall st. Have fun!

Hey man, the hill is always fun as you know. The mannys and varsity thing is a given like you said, but 1.5 to 1.0 hr before the game, the quad is fun, especially for kids. Food, band, and generally festive. Great stop for you and the little ones on your way up to the dome from Marshall st. Have fun!

Thx for feedback...

Little ones not so little anymore as we are coming up for my daughter to tour the campus and Newhouse...but still want her to have full experience...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom