Commit Now, Pay Later | Syracusefan.com

Commit Now, Pay Later

Revised Timeline and Payment Plan Options
2020 Football

Fans who have not renewed football season tickets have until May 22 to commit utilizing one of three options:
  • Commit Now, Pay Later: Commit to the upcoming season in your MyCuse Account now, with payment plan options starting in July 2020 that conclude in October 2020.
  • Payment Plan: Make a first payment now and make monthly payments thereafter until August 2020.
  • Pay in Full: Fans who elect to pay in full by June 30 will be eligible for fan-experience incentives, including two Club 44 season passes for football (1), an invitation for two to the Athletics Department suite for a game (2), a Syracuse football helmet signed by Head Coach Dino Babers (10), a 2020 Official Nike Sideline Gear Pack (5), Syracuse University Athletics polo shirt, Syracuse University Athletics hat/visor, invitation to a football team practice (10), or a $25 Shop.Cuse.com gift card (25).

Men's & Women's Basketball:
Fans who have not renewed men's or women's basketball season tickets have until June 26 to commit utilizing one of three options:
  • 'Commit Now, Pay Later': Commit to the upcoming season in your MyCuse Account now, with payment plan options starting in July 2020 that conclude in December 2020.
  • Payment Plan: Make a first payment now and make monthly payments thereafter until September 2020
  • Pay in Full: Fans who elect to pay in full by June 30 will be eligible for fan-experience incentives, including an a basketball signed by Head Men's Basketball Coach Jim Boeheim (5) or a basketball signed by Head Women's Basketball Coach Quentin Hillsman (5).

'Commit Now, Pay Later' Payment Plan Options
2020 Football
  • Payment 1: July 15, 2020
  • Payment 2: August 15, 2020
  • Payment 3: September 15, 2020
  • Payment 4: October 15, 2020

2020-21 Men's and Women's Basketball
  • Payment 1: July 1, 2020
  • Payment 2: August 1, 2020
  • Payment 3: September 1, 2020
  • Payment 4: October 1, 2020
  • Payment 5: November 1, 2020
  • Payment 6: December 1, 2020

Revised Ticketing and Parking Calendar
  • Friday, May 22: Updated Football Season Ticket Renewal Deadline (Sign up for one of our payment plan options or pay in full) (Donor Rank Lock Date for seat upgrade process)
  • Friday, May 29: Football Season tickets released from accounts
  • Friday, May 29: Football Parking Application Deadline (Donor Rank Lock Date)
  • Monday, June 1 to Friday, June 5: Football Season Ticket Upgrade Process
  • Tuesday, June 9 to Friday, June 26: Football Parking Selection Process
  • Friday, June 26: Updated Men's/Women's Basketball Season Ticket Renewal Deadline (Sign up for one of our payment plan options or pay in full) (Donor Rank Lock Date for seat upgrade process)
  • Friday, July 10: Men's/Women's Basketball season tickets released from accounts
  • Tuesday, July 14 to Tuesday, July 21: Men's/Women's Basketball Season Ticket Upgrade Process
  • Friday, July 17: Men's Basketball Parking Application Deadline (Donor Rank Lock Date)
  • Tuesday, July 28 to Friday, August 14: Men's Basketball Parking Selection Process

Mobile Ticketing Opt-In Information
For the 2020 football and basketball seasons, Syracuse Athletics is offering an opt-in to mobile-only ticketing plan. Fans are invited to opt-in via their MyCuse account. Season ticket holders will received details via email. Information regarding mobile ticketing, including a comprehensive FAQ page, is available here.

Fans who elect to use mobile ticketing will be eligible for fan-experience incentives including a West Lot season parking pass for football (5), exclusive Stadium Tour for two (25), an opportunity to run on the field with the football team (2), a basketball signed by Head Men's Basketball Coach Jim Boeheim (5), a basketball signed by Head Women's Basketball Coach Quentin Hillsman (5), Dome tin stuffed with a game worn jersey (20), a $10 concession coupon (250), an opportunity to be a guest on a football pregame radio show (1), or a $25 Shop.Cuse.com gift card (25).

Syracuse University Athletics Season Tickets Refund Policy (Updated April 24, 2020):
Syracuse University Athletics PLANS ON HOSTING sporting events for the upcoming 2020-21 academic year. However, as preparations are underway, due to the uncertain nature of COVID-19, game schedules ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. In the event that any games are cancelled due to COVID-19 and not rescheduled, or if games are played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending, season ticket holders will have the following options with respect to both the face value of the ticket(s) for the impacted game(s) and the contribution portion of their original purchase:
  1. Donate the prorated value to the Orange Club in support of Syracuse Athletics;
  2. Have the prorated value applied as a credit toward their purchase of 2021-22 season tickets for the same sport; or
  3. Get a prorated refund to their original method of payment. The prorated value will also include processing fees paid by the ticket holder if the entire season is cancelled.

Going to be interesting to see how many football fans are going to be willing renew or buy season tickets now.

Do you get to pick one of the fan-experience incentives? Or are they saying its a chance to win one of the incentives. Because if I can get a signed Babers helmet, I will pay double asking price right now.

hamburger-today.jpg

Do you get to pick one of the fan-experience incentives? Or are they saying its a chance to win one of the incentives. Because if I can get a signed Babers helmet, I will pay double asking price right now.
Looks like a raffle. Seems like there is 10 of the helmets

I am confused.. I am already paying on some payment plan? so does this mean just let that ride out?

I am confused.. I am already paying on some payment plan? so does this mean just let that ride out?
You can still pay in full now. The difference is that, if you're on a PP, payments don't start until 7-15.

i am 3/5 of the way thru a payment plan already.. so the perks they added now dont exist unless i pay in full now?

i am 3/5 of the way thru a payment plan already.. so the perks they added now dont exist unless i pay in full now?

yeah also confused by this as I only have three payments left

Although I think the prizes are fake news anyway because I’ve never heard of anyone winning them

much like our give aways down here.. They had a random Restaurant give way every game to a seat holder.. after 15 yrs one person in our section asked why no one near us had ever won.. So a random 300+ draws over the yrs from 15 sections.. seemed strange.. turns out our section was removed from the random draw all those times because some visitors sat in that section..

next game some one our section won... amazing..

its now happened twice in almost 30 yrs.. still not so random

the closest thing i got to a give away was a free t shirt at one of the games last year.

The drawing is for anyone who fully pays by June 30. As long as final payment is made by then, you are in. My final payment for basketball is July 1 and for football is July 15. I'll just need to make those a bit early to qualify.

They might want to make it a bit more clear though That people who bought in, and paid early are really not included in this new deal unless they pay early

wow, that’s beautiful

There were two of them on the Boeheim Foundation auction Saturday night. High bid on each was over $600 and that was as of 8 p.m.!

One of the issues with the acutions is that things really only end up going to the fans with the most money..
Say they got 1 $800 bid..
would they have gotten more than 80 $10 bids if it wasnt auction format on everything?

Whoa...the thread title fooled me. I thought it was another SEC bag-o-money thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom