Commits vs. Enrollment | Syracusefan.com

Commits vs. Enrollment

RandomGuy

All American
Here's the level that some of our commits are playing at, vs. enrollment:

Qadir White : 900/1800
Trill Williams: 7-800/1600

I think these are boys only schools, so double the # for public schools. White-1800, Trill - 1600

Tyrone Sampson: 1200
Anthony Queeley: 2400 - plays against schools up to 2800
Willem Froumy: 2000 - plays against schools up to 3400
Jawhar Jordan: 3600 - This kid is killing it, against HUGE competition
Gabe Horan: 1400
Cooper Lutz: 820
Edward Hendrix: 640
Taj Harris: 421

Please add the ones I missed.

I'm 100% on Queeley/Froumy/ Jordan(especially Jordan) contributing(based on enrollment) Hendrix managed a 4 star, on 1 site, but those stars mean nothing in camp. He'll battle Lutz, Taj, Queeley, for the job... (just for freshmen) Glad we'll have the battle. I'm high on Queeley...

On the line... Tsamp, White, Froumy, are posting a game at most, of their senior seasons.. No highlights, prolly sick of being called. Tsamp, is a surgeon/technician at C... That's a no brainer. He's the Center. Servais has a 4.6 shuttle, and is better served at guard, or eventually Tackle. Froumy is a straight up run blocker- may wind up at guard with the fastest line shuttle, at 4.5, and will have to battle for the LT/RT position. Qadir needs a year to work on his mobility(watch his team mates tape, you'll see it). His efforts there will decide if he's left or right Tackle, an when he'll break out of the 2 deep.

If nothing else... Hopefully an interesting discussion on commits, based on the enrollment, and talent they compete against.

Last edited:
Had a good conversation with a HC from a NYC high school yesterday. He had very similar sentiments that I shared in my recruiting podcast above Qadir. He’s a 4 star based on measurablea and traits he showed in camp (bend, hips, slides). He is going to take some time to put everything together though. I could see him as a 3 year starter. I’ve been told he’s currently in the process of putting everything together, which takes time when learning how to play at 6’7 inches tall.

Had a good conversation with a HC from a NYC high school yesterday. He had very similar sentiments that I shared in my recruiting podcast above Qadir. He’s a 4 star based on measurablea and traits he showed in camp (bend, hips, slides). He is going to take some time to put everything together though. I could see him as a 3 year starter. I’ve been told he’s currently in the process of putting everything together, which takes time when learning how to play at 6’7 inches tall.
Makes sense

White has to reshape his body - going to take a couple of years to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom