Committee and grant | Syracusefan.com

Committee and grant

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Do they take his injury into consideration? We're obviously a completely different team when he's healthy. Hopefully they give us the benefit of the doubt when he was hurt and don't penalize much for those losses.

Do they take his injury into consideration? We're obviously a completely different team when he's healthy. Hopefully they give us the benefit of the doubt when he was hurt and don't penalize much for those losses.

I was wondering the same thing. He has very similar stats and possibly more of an impact than Embiid for Kansas. All I kept hearing about was how Embiid being out would basically make it so Kansas's losses without him didn't count.

I think if we get at least 1 win in greensboro and he is clearly still healthy they have to take it into consideration.

You know whats just as important. We should be on a crash course for buffalo, now that we have our TEAM back. We probably only have 3-4 losses all season counting the acc tournament with Grant and Baye not missing.

Last edited:
also wasnt keita out for the BC game?

Basically he was. I think he tried to play but looked slow on defense and sat the rest. We were out coached in that one. We gave up 12 threes to a team we knew could not beat us unless they DID make double digit threes. We should have guarded the perimeter and let that BC three-headed center try and beat us. I'll take my chances with those three stiffs against XMas and Grant.

They're supposed to - for whatever reason everyone every year is so caught up on saying how Michigan State would be w/out all the injuries that they tend to forget all other injuries.

Look at Baylor since what's his name returned. They've been playing great - nobody talks it up much though because only Michigan State's injuries count.

We haven't lost a game this year where we have been 100% healthy. Kieta played possibly a 2 min stretch early in the BC game but was then benched because he just wasn't ready. Duke game was the closest to being completely healthy because everyone played, but Grant was pretty much useless in the 2nd half after his back tightened up. Then he proceeded to miss or play very few minutes the last several games. 100% healthy though, were still undefeated.

Conventional wisdom says a one seed should be able to best sh it teams at home without our backup center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom