Confused on tickets | Syracusefan.com

Confused on tickets

climberdan

Walk On
So son is incoming freshman and I bought tickets for wife an I for the football games.

Back at the end of May, choose the 4 payment plan. They took one but I havent seen another and when I login https://am.ticketmaster.com/syracuse/my-events it doesnt show any activity or events. hmmm

Guess its a call to them at some point... but what about parking and tailgating? Help a newbie out...

So son is incoming freshman and I bought tickets for wife an I for the football games.

Back at the end of May, choose the 4 payment plan. They took one but I havent seen another and when I login https://am.ticketmaster.com/syracuse/my-events it doesnt show any activity or events. hmmm

Guess its a call to them at some point... but what about parking and tailgating? Help a newbie out...
Best is to call your tix rep.

Lots of parking options.

Does your son have a dorm identified yet? There are some lots close by certain dorms...although your kid might cringe at that unless you just gave him his allowance.

We have a tailgate called the Fine Mess...we are in the Stadium West area. You are welcome to join us there. Our lot has a West Parking Pass.

Lots of parking options.

Does your son have a dorm identified yet? There are some lots close by certain dorms...although your kid might cringe at that unless you just gave him his allowance.

We have a tailgate called the Fine Mess...we are in the Stadium West area. You are welcome to join us there. Our lot has a West Parking Pass.
As Mark says, there should still be parking passes available for Stadium West. These west are close to the dome, just west of it and a great place to tailgate. Call your rep, ask for an update and tell him or her that you want a parking pass for Stadium West.

Then look us up. We have the meats! And vegetables too! ;)

The ticket office might have had a glitch. I had a similar issue with my hoop tickets as they never automatically took the last payment. You can call your rep or log into your account on cuse.com and process the payments yourself.

Lots of parking options.

No Dorm yet... I think he gets Sadler because of ROTC and other stuff going on...

As Mark says, there should still be parking passes available for Stadium West. These west are close to the dome, just west of it and a great place to tailgate. Call your rep, ask for an update and tell him or her that you want a parking pass for Stadium West.

Dang, called yesterday and they said everything was good but forgot about parking pass...

I would call. This happened to me as well. For some reason they had 2 separate accounts for football and basketball.

Got my pass to west today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom