HC Nate Hackett fired by the Broncos | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

HC Nate Hackett fired by the Broncos

It was only a matter of time as he was totally clueless starting with his decisions in his very first game. He was beyond bad. Totally in over his head. I’m surprised he wasn’t fired sooner.
Yeah. He wasn’t great for us but I guess the same guy who hired him for the Broncos didn’t watch Wilson the last couple of seasons and missed the clear cut decline.

I’m sure he pocketed plenty of money that you can’t feel bad for him but the next job is going to be way down the totem pole.

I mean they’re season was cooked when Javonte Williams went down early in the season. I love Murray but he was signed off the street after Gordon was cut . Wilson was severely over paid since he was successful with defense first football teams that had an excellent running game. Denver has the defense, but can’t run the ball to save their life. Russ was more of a play action guy using his long arm to his Metcalf or Lockett for bombs. Since the play action was taken away Hackett was forced to let Russ cook and Russ just can’t cook like everybody thought and he has obviously regressed. Hackett was in an impossible situation, but he certainly didn’t help himself. Some people just aren’t meant to be the CEO. Nothing wrong with being a career OC.

Russ cooked Nate. Team finally imploded last night.

Russ fell off. Seattle with greatest steal in NFL history.
The Cowboys will always have the greatest NFL trade steal over my Vikings. Lookup the Hershel Walker trade details to see how the trades players were turned into draft picks and those picks into future HOFers.

In talking about this with a couple people around town yesterday, I was amazed by the amount of people who hold ill will for Coach Hackett. Between the Syracuse and Buffalo exits, not a lot of remorseful reactions. More of a, haha, get flicked attitude.

In talking about this with a couple people around town yesterday, I was amazed by the amount of people who hold ill will for Coach Hackett. Between the Syracuse and Buffalo exits, not a lot of remorseful reactions. More of a, haha, get flicked attitude.
I don't hold any ill will toward him (at least I didn't think so) but when I saw he was fired I chuckled a little bit, which is a weird reaction and not how I normally respond when I hear someone lost their job.

Rumor is that Outten is interviewing for the Baltimore Ravens OC position.

Whether true or not, there seemed to be some scuttlebutt that Hackett reneged on a promise to stay on when Marrone left and blindsided the AD.
lots of it

Whether true or not, there seemed to be some scuttlebutt that Hackett reneged on a promise to stay on when Marrone left and blindsided the AD.
I heard that but also heard ad didn’t do what he said he would. I don’t blame them at all.

The Cowboys will always have the greatest NFL trade steal over my Vikings. Lookup the Hershel Walker trade details to see how the trades players were turned into draft picks and those picks into future HOFers.
That was when I stopped rooting for the Vikings.

The cowboys may not have won any of those 3 championships without that deal.

Is Marrone still with NO? Be interesting if he became the OL for Hackett at NYJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom