Congrats to Pugh, Nassib and Thomas! | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Pugh, Nassib and Thomas!

Van111

Starter
Well, the Giants must have watched Syracuse in the Meadowlands. Haven't rooted for them since I was kid, but I'll be watching this year. Pugh will be a starter by mid-season and prove his worth. Ryan will learn from one of the best, and couldn't be happier for him. As for Thomas, he and that crazy Samoan will be paying alot of money for crazy big hits in Pittsburgh! I think Lemon and Chibane make teams, and wish the best for Sales as well, as he continues to turn around his life one would hope! BOL to all of you down the road!

I would like to update the Signed Free Agents from Syracuse...

Chibane: Buffalo (Has a pretty decent shot at making this team as Buffalo has huge need on the O-Line)

Lemon: Houston (Either at Houston or someplace else, Lemon will find himself on a roster)

Goggins: Atlanta (Deon will have a battle making this team, but I wouldn't count him out)

Sales: Atlanta (Marcus bounced back nicely after his suspension. He has the potential to make a team as a good possession, third receiver, but at least a practice squad this year)

Sharpe: Washington (Brandon has a huge opportunity in Shannahan's 3-4 defensive scheme. His ability to plug the middle yet rush the passer may pay out yet)

That makes a TOTAL of 8 Orange in Summer Camp!

We wish them all the best in their pursuit to thier dreams. Getting to camp is the first step to that opportunity, go get it!

Still wating on a few others to see if opportunity knocks on their door! (Diabate, Stevens, Alexander...to name a few, if I am missing somebody, don't give up)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom