Congratulations to Sean Lewis | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations to Sean Lewis

He is a big loss. I can actually see him being a serious candidate if Dino were to take another job.
That’s exactly what I was going to say

He's a good, young coach with a likable personality. Sky is the limit for him. Congrats!

So true, he had that tricky and rare ability to coach up kids, teach, be player friendly and at the same time the kids seemed to stay accountable. Great communicator and feel for the ball game and calling plays. Miss him. Glad he is having success.

Great guy. Great coach. I’m not surprised he’s succeeding. Hopefully we keep Dino long term but if he goes Sean would be able to step in and keep this offense running (assuming it starts properly running again)

Great guy. Great coach. I’m not surprised he’s succeeding. Hopefully we keep Dino long term but if he goes Sean would be able to step in and keep this offense running (assuming it starts properly running again)

Agree on Sean, Its only a matter of time before Macky is the HC at Syracuse, maybe another 7-8 years. It's going to happen. He will be promoted to OC in another couple years somewhere and then put 3-4 years in there and eventually he will be the HC at Syracuse. I have no doubt and he may never leave. At that point, I will officially be very old as I can remember when he was the ball boy for years

Last edited:
Who'd have thought Kent State would be in a Bowl game this year and not us?
Kent State doesn’t make a bowl if they’re in the acc...or win a game. While getting to a bowl is the goal, comparing an acc team to a MAC team is apples to oranges.
But I’m happy for Lewis.

Kent State doesn’t make a bowl if they’re in the acc...or win a game. While getting to a bowl is the goal, comparing an acc team to a MAC team is apples to oranges.
But I’m happy for Lewis.

The mac is competitive every year and Akron has stunk slot lately. I thought we might have trouble this year. Yes, different level of competition, but our expectations were way outta line and not thought through.

The mac is competitive every year and Akron has stunk slot lately. I thought we might have trouble this year. Yes, different level of competition, but our expectations were way outta line and not thought through.
I think last year was an 8-win team who over achieved a couple of games. This year’s team was a 6 or 7 win team that under achieved. Both years were a little misleading, and that lead to a lot of disappointment for people.