Cool tidbits | Syracusefan.com

Cool tidbits

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
Today was one of the greatest days of my life, literally. As I brought our team to the Syracuse team camp, we were able to meet every member of the coaching staff. McDonald, Daoust and HCSS spent extended amounts of time with us coaching.

At one point, our offense is on the field and I'm barking outplayed calls and HCSS asks me a question about what our slot is doing. Later, we're on D and he's back in the secondary with us talking schemes, telling stories and coaching our kids with us.

I can't even explain what a cool experience it was. Literally a dream come true for me to be on the same field with these guys coaching football.

PS, saw Ameen Moore in Manley... Huge dude.

That's great! A friend of mine posted a pic on FB of her son with Coker, PTG and CJ Fair from earlier today. Was Jamesville-DeWitt at the camp?

That's great! A friend of mine posted a pic on FB of her son with Coker, PTG and CJ Fair from earlier today. Was Jamesville-DeWitt at the camp?

Could of been at session 1,they went Monday thru noon today and then we went from 12 today and are going through Friday afternoon.

So who's gonna be our starting QB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could of been at session 1,they went Monday thru noon today and then we went from 12 today and are going through Friday afternoon.
I think they may have been.

I thought that Fair left school for the summer to tend to some personal matters?

That would have been a classic post. HCSS asks me a question about what our slot is doing. Later, we're on D and he's back in the secondary with us talking schemes, telling stories, coaching our kids with us and told us Drew Allen will be the starting QB.

I thought that Fair left school for the summer to tend to some personal matters?
Maybe he is trying out for the football team. Would make a great wide receiver.

I can see this play out...

HCSS - "what is your slot doing?"

FW32 - "I'll show you mine if you show me yours..."

HCSS grabs his belt..

FW32 - "Damn you're hardnosed... No I meant who's QB1 for PSU?"

Just thought you guys would like to know, Eric White just came through with Applefield, his gf and his father.
this is cool and whatnot, but id stop with the posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom