Cooney Wikipedia | Syracusefan.com

Cooney Wikipedia

Trevor Donald Cooney (born August 1, 1992) is an American professional basketball player who last played for Leyma Coruña of the LEB Oro. He competed in college for the Syracuse Orange, winning four national championships. He set an NCAA record for three-pointers in a season in the 2015-2016 season when he made 1000 threes on 60% shooting.

Yep, just like I rememeber it.

This is amazing. Looking at the edit history, it has been in place since December 9 at 3:18 pm. Also, edited from a mobile device. Now let's do some detective work. Dec 9 was a Sunday. Who on this board would be completely drunk at 3:18 pm? Does it depend on if the Bills were losing by 3 TDs (more likely to produce a drunken Wiki edit).

Edit - the plot thickens. you can also see other edits from this IP address. The person also edited the pages of Donna Parker (character in a book) and Corcoran high school. We have to be able to triangulate this right?

This is amazing. Looking at the edit history, it has been in place since December 9 at 3:18 pm. Also, edited from a mobile device. Now let's do some detective work. Dec 9 was a Sunday. Who on this board would be completely drunk at 3:18 pm? Does it depend on if the Bills were losing by 3 TDs (more likely to produce a drunken Wiki edit).

Edit - the plot thickens. you can also see other edits from this IP address. The person also edited the pages of Donna Parker (character in a book) and Corcoran high school. We have to be able to triangulate this right?

I don’t see any IP addresses.

I don’t see any IP addresses.
It doesn't give the actual IP address, but does show you other edits by the same person. It is all under the history tab of the page. Much easier to see in person than rely on my explanation

Who knew Will Allen was such a Cooney fan?

It doesn't give the actual IP address, but does show you other edits by the same person. It is all under the history tab of the page. Much easier to see in person than rely on my explanation

Yea I see the edits and all that. Just didn’t see ip addresses someone mentioned.

25D1D270-0A6B-4CAC-A51A-7A47CEE6F283.jpeg

unfortunately for cooney that season kim jong-il hit 2000 treys on 110 % shooting. tough break.

That's pretty good but it doesn't compare with his most famous round of golf where North Korean claims he once shot an 18. Apparently he was really in the zone that day.

Last edited:
I saw Nunes tweet on this. Not sure if it was someone on this board that updated the intro ;)

Trevor Cooney - Wikipedia

He set an NCAA record for three-pointers in a season in the 2015-2016 season when he made 1000 threes on 60% shooting

60% shooting from three? Next thing you know someone will be talling me Kaleb Joseph is shooting 53% from three for Creighton this year. :confused:

Who knew Will Allen was such a Cooney fan?
Very sad to say but rumor has it that Will has some spare time on his hands. About six years worth.

Surprised they left out how they had to change the rules to lacrosse because he was so good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom