Cordell Hudson Transferring to MTSU | Syracusefan.com

Cordell Hudson Transferring to MTSU

He's thankful to Coach Shafer. I know Dino thinks he's the guy with all the answers, but that loss to MTSU was a monumental fail the like of which we had only previously seen from Gerg.

He's thankful to Coach Shafer. I know Dino thinks he's the guy with all the answers, but that loss to MTSU was a monumental fail the like of which we had only previously seen from Gerg.
Don't we have enough of these threads for posts like this?
upload_2017-11-26_14-41-0.gif

Maybe...but Cordell is getting a degree in Economics. He may never play pro football but he could manage the money for a pro football player. He is winning at life. He'll have a very employable degree and leadership to offer an employer.
His statement reeks anger at the current staff.
We can thank Hudson for 4 years but he is IMO being told to move on.

Or he was asked to leave...this isn’t easy on anyone.

I think the last few weeks illustrated the need for depth and bigger bodies. We are going to see that addressed in the offseason.

I mentioned that a purge could happen and if that's true, then he's not wasting any time.

I'm sure other movement will happen over next few weeks. Best of luck

Maybe...but Cordell is getting a degree in Economics. He may never play pro football but he could manage the money for a pro football player. He is winning at life. He'll have a very employable degree and leadership to offer an employer.
Very true. May not be mature enough at the moment to look at it that way

Or he was asked to leave...this isn’t easy on anyone.

I think the last few weeks illustrated the need for depth and bigger bodies. We are going to see that addressed in the offseason.
Can we bring in enough recruits that it's worth it?

I think so. Likely JUCO/GT because the current high school commit list is not that big. Even if/when some other kids are asked to move on we do have a ton of returning scholarship players

Hudson was hopefully a good kid but after last year his depth wasn’t even needed.
That Notre Dame film last year was brutal and comes to my mind very quickly.
Our secondary was so bad that day I wanted them all gone.

Hopefully we can find a kid either grad transfer or high school for that scholarship.

Ok troll. Go home now.

Don't be a baby. Go view my post history. If you are a Syracuse fan, and are not deeply disappointed by what happened against MTSU, i don't know what to say. If you don't think that loss was on Coach Babers, then i really don't know what to say.

Don't we have enough of these threads for posts like this? View attachment 115994

Probably. But it seemed appropriate here for two reasons: 1. Hudson was squeezed out and threw shade at the current staff while pumping up the former (I don't actually have a problem with that. He served his four years here, did the best he could, and is moving on. he can say what he wants). 2. The coach he highlighted was the defensive coordinator of a less talented team that beat us this year, calling a good, if not borderline cheating, game, and then giving the fans, admin, and former players a big FU in the process. It bothers me, to this moment, that Babers did not have the kids ready to play that day (Babers himself has admitted to this).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom