Cordy Injury | Syracusefan.com

Cordy Injury

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Dino Babers: no details on Antwan Cordy’s injury situation.

Last edited:
Was right in front of us on the trainer’s table almost from the start of the game, when they took his helmet. Not sure why.

That poor guy just can't stay healthy.
He has done nothing to this point in the season. Even when he's on the field, that was him that Renfrow burned on the big third down last week. They haven't had him in two years and didn't even know he was here this year.

Need both back -- Pierce in particular.

Offense really, really missed him these past two weeks.

Pierce and Butler too(Butler just this past weekend of course). Butler for his blocking downfield.

He has done nothing to this point in the season. Even when he's on the field, that was him that Renfrow burned on the big third down last week. They haven't had him in two years and didn't even know he was here this year.

Did you grade him for every play on the all 22 for every game this year? Done nothing? That's a pretty declarative statement right there.

Did you grade him for every play on the all 22 for every game this year? Done nothing? That's a pretty declarative statement right there.

It's just stupefying when people talk in such extremes. Especially when they cite an example where the opposing player made a play so incredible that it essentially meant there was no way to defend it.

It's just stupefying when people talk in such extremes. Especially when they cite an example where the opposing player made a play so incredible that it essentially meant there was no way to defend it.

Exactly

You see dopes throwing around labels like "he's garbage" on players.

Morons.

Things we need from our WRs

1) get open
2) catch pass
3) YAC

4) block

Right on...blocking is a bonus, our rbs don't make it to the second level that often for that to be significant i like RP's potential, but thats all he has been thus far.

Right on...blocking is a bonus, our rbs don't make it to the second level that often for that to be significant i like RP's potential, but thats all he has been thus far.

And what about all those perimeter throws to the sideline?

And what about all those perimeter throws to the sideline?

You mean those 25 yd throws to Riley against press coverage? Our LT couldn't block that mess.

They’ve worked much of the year...

One bad week and we act like it’s Rob Spence era.

Lol, nice reference from the past. They pick up 6 or 7 once in a while. Just frustrated with our reluctance to use the real estate between the #s.

I feel bad for the kid. I was hoping he could stay healthy for 1 year but let's hope he comes back fully healthy and ready to go after the bye week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom