Corey Cooper | Syracusefan.com

Corey Cooper

anomander

Living Legend
TOS says he has not yet qualified. Took the SAT one last time and is hoping for qualifying score. Ouch.

Have heard that floating around for a while now. Hope he makes it in, he was really the prize recruit of the HS class

That'd suck. Hopefully he gets here one way or another, assuming this retake doesn't go as planned.

I think many assumed he wouldn't qualify from the get go. Might have been a big reason why we took Avant so late.

Wouldnt count on him being here in the fall from what i heard. Hoping for some late surprise though.

My son took his SAT last month and can go online and get his scores today. Does anyone know if Corey will find out today as well?

Corey Cooper@_cjCooper1 6h

OK Corey, I gave St. Anthony a SO for you.

edit* Hmm. He removed his pray, pray, pray tweet.

I saw that GMC tweeted for Cooper to call him yesterday. I wonder if it had to do with that.

I find it funny that Cohen from the PS was basically embedded with the family for a few days in the winter and made ZERO mention of his qualifying issues.

Cohen just said on twitter that he indeed did not qualify academically and is going to prep school

Well that sucks. He could have gotten on the field immediately from all indications. Let's hope we can hold onto him through the next year.

I remember this being a possibility even when he committed.

At least they're going to get Estime on campus.

I feel badly for the kid, hopefully he takes it as an opportunity to improve on the academic side

He has really been pushing for his little cousin to get an SU offer maybe the bright side is they can come to the hill together next season. Still though I really wanted to see what he could do this year as a frosh :noidea:

I believe the issue was the SAT and not academics. So time for some SAT prep courses in summer school.

Pretty thin now at WR behind West. He was the one guy I thought might have a chance to see the field this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom