Cornell vs. Hobart | Syracusefan.com

Cornell vs. Hobart

3-2 Hobart right now. Hobart's offense looks very much improved, Defense not so much. Pretty sloppy game so far especially by Cornell. Teat MIA.

This Hobart announcer keeps mispronouncing Clark Petersons name as well, at least I think he is.

Teat getting involved with 2 quick assists 4-3 Big Red

Hobart not shutting of Teat. Cornell doing a good job of mucking up every faceoff, limiting Hobarts advantage.

5-3 Cornell, Hobarts goalie doesn't have a save and their D looks awful.

6-4 Cornell, Red getting tons of great looks, still no saves for HObart.

Very impressed w the athleticism, tenacity, and length of Cornell’s poles. An aspect that seemed to be missing last year. They also have 3 very capable midfield lines

Very impressed w the athleticism, tenacity, and length of Cornell’s poles. An aspect that seemed to be missing last year. They also have 3 very capable midfield lines

There wings have played well, D has looked OK, Hobart has gotten some good looks when they don't rush a bad shot. 7-4 Cornell, from about 20 yards out. HObart needs to pull their goalie.

Cornell is also shooting the lights out-can’t leave these guys open otherwise it’s gonna be a long day for any goaltender

7-5 Cornell, Hobart having success dodging from X

There wings have played well, D has looked OK, Hobart has gotten some good looks when they don't rush a bad shot. 7-4 Cornell, from about 20 yards out. HObart needs to pull their goalie.
Got to be honest, I wonder what Cornell will do will their goalie. He has a good number of saves, but a lot of them were gum balls. He has looked slightly underwhelming, and with maybe the top goalie recruit sitting on the bench you have to wonder how long his leash is

Got to be honest, I wonder what Cornell will do will their goalie. He has a good number of saves, but a lot of them were gum balls. He has looked slightly underwhelming, and with maybe the top goalie recruit sitting on the bench you have to wonder how long his leash is

I would think not long to be honest.

7-6, on a long range rip, Cornells goalie struggling now as well.

I don’t think I have ever rooted for Hobart before, even when they were DIII. Feels weird

HT: 11-8 Cornell

Sloppy game. And Hobart's clear numbers - ugh. Not to mention Cornell's FO's.

1550876678951.png

Faceoffs are misleading. Hobart has lost the ball several times after officially “winning” the faceoff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom