Costco WeberQ 2200 Combo (Ideal for Tailgating) | Syracusefan.com

Costco WeberQ 2200 Combo (Ideal for Tailgating)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I was at Costco today (Jacksonville, FL) and they had the WeberQ 2200, with folding stand and an adapter hose for under $300. It was all charcoal black in color.

The 2200 has a built in temperature gauge
The folding cart works well for tailgating.

I'm not sure if they are in stores yet in the north...but keep an eye out for this combo.

I have a 2200 that I use for my road trip tailgating events and it works well. The rest of the time it is on my patio. Really easy to clean the grill bowl (I use oven cleaner, rinse well and then smoke off the residue). Aluminum and won't rust. This is IMHO the best smallish grill on the market for the price point.

It looks like this but it is the bigger brother to the 1200

Folding stand
https://www.amazon.com/Weber-6557-P..._r=FC9V4VQ7PG5C7T04JGX7&qid=1609274982&sr=8-9

I was at Costco today (Jacksonville, FL) and they had the WeberQ 2200, with folding stand and an adapter hose for under $300. It was all charcoal black in color.

I'm not sure if they are in stores yet in the north...but keep an eye out for this combo.

I have a 2200 that I use for my road trip tailgating events and it works well. The rest of the time it is on my patio. Really easy to clean the grill bowl (I use oven cleaner, rinse well and then smoke off the residue). Aluminum and won't rust. This is IMHO the best smallish grill on the market for the price point.

Folding stand
https://www.amazon.com/Weber-6557-P..._r=FC9V4VQ7PG5C7T04JGX7&qid=1609274982&sr=8-9
What Costco was this at?

Folding stand

jacksonville? I thought you were on the gulf coast?

Folding stand
I have the same one at home I use for camping. It also is my regular daily user at the house. Great grill. I love it.

also, just bought my son the 1100 electric Weber grill for his apartment in Charleston for Christmas. Can’t use combustibles on his balcony. We’ve grilled on it the last 2 days. Works flawlessly with very even heat. Best brand on the market

jacksonville? I thought you were on the gulf coast?
We moved back in October...3.5 hrs closer to games in NC/SC/VA though

A couple reasons drove the move. Mainly for the wife. I did love the Gulf Coast though.

We are in Nocatee...just north of St. Augustine. They are completing a new road and I should be able to get to St. Augustine in 10-15mins.

www.nocatee.com

Last edited:
Bump for those itching to grill outside with friends again. It makes an awesome travel grill too. It should be at you Costco up north. I think it is for $289 and includes a folding stand and hose for a 20lbs tank. You can also run it off those green 1 lbs disposable tanks.

Bump for those itching to grill outside with friends again. It makes an awesome travel grill too. It should be at you Costco up north. I think it is for $289 and includes a folding stand and hose for a 20lbs tank. You can also run it off those green 1 lbs disposable tanks.
Just bought one a week ago at Costco as a wedding gift! I also own one and use it for my camper. A great bbq

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom