Court storm | Syracusefan.com

Court storm

It's weak that they stormed, but fwiw I think they set a record for most people on the court.

I wonder if the Cameron Crazies will rush the court if they beat us on Saturday?

They really like to storm for some reason. They've done it against Duke several times recently and they did it against UConn in '04 or so.

You guys realized we had people storm the court when we beat ND in 1996? Rutgers in 2003? ND in 2003? Missouri In 2003(which completely bewildered GMac if I remember right), Georgetown in 2001, 2007, and 2008?

We have no room to get on anyone. For awhile there, we stormed the court for any reasonably big win we had.

longislandcuse said:
We did the same thing in a tough year against Gtown.

True but we were a bubble team and everyone thought that win put us in the dance. Ooopsie!

Plus unc has a bunch of championships, they should be above that.

We did the same thing in a tough year against Gtown.

Yup. And in a final 4 year when we beat GTown too(96). GTown in 96, 01, 07, and 08 for sure. We've done many very questionable court stormings. Not so much in the last 4-5 years. But we stormed the court for 4 different wins in our national title season, alone.

Not a chance.

UNC storm looked a bit in slow motion though. Seemed to take a while to get going.

I wonder if the Cameron Crazies will rush the court if they beat us on Saturday?

Theyve been having a tough year
Yes. They've had the weirdest up and down year I can think of for any team (off the top of my head). I am shocked they beat Duke. It's good for the standings but I fear it will be taken out on us at Cameron. There will be blood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom