Crazy Lax Goal | Syracusefan.com

Crazy Lax Goal

That tweet sent me down a 45 minute rabbit hole. This obviously didn’t go in but my gosh, the quick wrist strength. Canadians just do things differently.

I could do this for quite a while but just one more if we are sharing random sick wrist strength goals. This one is an all time fave.

I'm distracted by the announcer. It sounds like a gruff version of Ace Ventura.

Stumbled upon this. Contrary to the original tweet, his name is Gage Vigar & he’s a ‘23/‘24 from the Gait’s hometown of Victoria, BC. It’s getting to the point where goalies just no longer stand a chance lol.

that’s just incredible. Wow. The strength it takes to do that to is greater than it looks.

Ryder Garnsey is easier to like every year he is removed from wearing a ND jersey. Warren Hill gets pretty humiliated here but he actually looked really good in the 1 or 2 sixes games I saw.

Gary Gait vs Lars Tiffany in the 1990 NCAA Quarterfinals.

Ridiculous goal.

Having only a superficial knowledge (though growing) of the game, it's interesting in the first 1:15 of that video or so you hear Gait, Tiffany, P. Gait, Towers, Palumb. All individuals who still are having a major impact on the game.

Great team, fun to watch. Surprised they haven't deleted your post. I posted something about the womens team before & they deleted my post...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom