Cruz | Syracusefan.com

Cruz

Is he getting NIL money from that tailgate? Awkward spot for the organizers. I wouldn’t be surprised if he lost his scholarship. Pretty egregious to swing at the back of another player’s head.
Did said player still have his helmut on? If so, that is another issue of stupidity.

That’s just one from this year at UW. I’m not saying he will be. I’m just saying it wouldn’t surprise me if it did happen.
How do you know what when down in that incident?Lot more to that story.

I don’t know what happened but he unloaded on that kid. Almost like there was history there. He looked so upset leaving the field. He made a mistake. But man, he went OFF!!!

I don’t know what happened but he unloaded on that kid. Almost like there was history there. He looked so upset leaving the field. He made a mistake. But man, he went OFF!!!
Cost us 3 pts maybe

Is he getting NIL money from that tailgate? Awkward spot for the organizers. I wouldn’t be surprised if he lost his scholarship. Pretty egregious to swing at the back of another player’s head.
I would. Taking the scholarship is overkill and throwing the baby out with the bathwater. You discipline him appropriately, you don't jettison him off the team. By the way the other player he punched in the head was wearing his helmet. No injury occurred.

I would. Taking the scholarship is overkill and throwing the baby out with the bathwater. You discipline him appropriately, you don't jettison him off the team. By the way the other player he punched in the head was wearing his helmet. No injury occurred.
Dino doesn’t discipline or at least it doesn’t seem like discipline is a word closely associated with the program

Cost us 3 pts maybe
Yup, just a tremendous amount of mistakes. First one a hold on a TD, second one a missed throw by shrader that would have probably been a Td and then the personal foul after the play that knocked us out of field goal range. Can’t say penalties are something new here though. Been a problem every year with babers.

Yes, because no one on this board ever over reacted to a provocation when they were 19. Spit in the face is tough to walk away from, but can’t defend the reaction. Having had the opportunity to get to know him this year I can guarantee that no one feels worse than Enrique. And no. I don’t think you pull the scholarship from a future NFL player.

Ya know aaron Hernandez killed a guy…… or 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom