Cryptic MCW tweet | Syracusefan.com

Cryptic MCW tweet

Could be in reference to a birthday gift for all we know. Tough to read into this kind of stuff.

Lol, im going to laugh so hard if that was just him messing around knowing that tweet is going to make people go crazy.

I'm not reading much into that, could be in reference to alot of things...although it's always fun to speculate.

I'm not reading much into that, could be in reference to alot of things...although it's always fun to speculate.
MCW knows how that tweet will be taken. Dont think for one second hes that naive in posting that, on this day of all days.

MCW whacked someone for Noel, now he needs Noel to whack someone for him?

Is MCW in the mob?

Ah, the good old days when people didn't hire hitmen on Twitter

These guys are having fun with the madness of all of this. They know that thousands (could it be) of "adults" are hanging on their every tweet. They play a child's game. They play it obviously very well. But I think that they are a bit more grounded than most on this and the other message boards.

it was obviously in reference to something that he wasn't sure was appropriate for the eyes of the twitter world, i.e SU fans by being cryptic about it. He knows fans are looking at every tweet he makes especially those concerning Noel. We'll never know what it is he's talking about, but it is interesting.

Has anyone noticed Bjorn hasn't been around much lately despite his obsession with Nerlens?

I'm sure that's a coincidence, and not at all related to the hit...er...favor...Nerlens asked of MCW.

These guys are having fun with the madness of all of this. They know that thousands (could it be) of "adults" are hanging on their every tweet. They play a child's game. They play it obviously very well. But I think that they are a bit more grounded than most on this and the other message boards.

They should be doing exactly what they are doing... Having fun with it...

Michael Carter-Willi @MJCWilliams

@NerlensNoel3 I handled that thing u needed me to handle bro! U feel me

I think it's obvious what's going on here.

MCW has given JB his phone see he can legally send tweets to NN. Clearly in this case, JB is letting NN know that the #44 is available. TGD has signed off on it.

Based on this info, I'm feeling really good about our chances.

Twitter is a waste of time (more than posting here), it's either cryptic or idiotic messages. Take your pick.

I think it's obvious what's going on here.

MCW has given JB his phone see he can legally send tweets to NN. Clearly in this case, JB is letting NN know that the #44 is available. TGD has signed off on it.

Based on this info, I'm feeling really good about our chances.

Or the thing that he handled was telling Hop and JB thanks but no thanks.

Doubt that is the case because would be pretty slimeball move of NN to not call coaches himself so it seems that it's just a game they're playing.

Has anyone noticed Bjorn hasn't been around much lately despite his obsession with Nerlens?

I'm sure that's a coincidence, and not at all related to the hit...er...favor...Nerlens asked of MCW.
Bjorn was whacked at the fayetteville Y by MCW?

So he's saying that's Noel is coming to Syracuse! (that's my Lloyd Christmas interpretation).

So he's saying that's Noel is coming to Syracuse! (that's my Lloyd Christmas interpretation).
Unfortunately it's just for a weekend visit because he heard the Faegan Burger is back on the menu.

damn, obviously these kids dont have cell phones to just call and discuss...no wait to text needs a phone...so why not just call and keep it private...if private isnt what MCW wanted than the signal is 'Cuse wins...hopefully...

Noel's presser will be disrupted by MCW standing at the back of the room holding a boombox over his head that is blasting "In Your Eyes."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom