Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10!

Very good season! Better than I expected, to be honest. Even in the previous couple “weakest” seasons the show was still funny and entertaining, but this season was a big step up.

That said, I watched a bunch of season 1 episodes yesterday and it was really jarring at just how different of a show it used to be. It comes off as much more scripted now and the pace is faster - the conversations used to come off much more “authentic”. The show was famous for its dialogue being improv - I don’t think that’s the case much anymore?

Coincidentally, I started watching last week from the beginning -- and had the same reaction to the season one episodes. Although it doesn't seem that surprising -- the show was still finding its way, the characters weren't developed yet, and it was more of an experiment [due to the improvisational nature] at that point than it is now.

Agree 100% about this season -- there were about 6 great episodes [out of 10], and the other ones were pretty good too. Terrific season.

Coincidentally, I started watching last week from the beginning -- and had the same reaction to the season one episodes. Although it doesn't seem that surprising -- the show was still finding its way, the characters weren't developed yet, and it was more of an experiment [due to the improvisational nature] at that point than it is now.

Agree 100% about this season -- there were about 6 great episodes [out of 10], and the other ones were pretty good too. Terrific season.

I hadn’t seen season 1 in a long time - and even with that it’s not a season I’ve seen much. Maybe only once? (A lot of the other early seasons I had on DVD and would watch quite a bit over the years).

I busted out laughing when Larry made his disgusted “UGH!” noise after drinking from Mary’s mother’s glass and then tried covering it up by pretending he was coughing. That was good stuff.

Ted basically becoming Larry’s straight up enemy in recent seasons was the natural progression from the “frenemies” they used to be, lol.

The look on Jeff's face when the drop of sweat fell off the waitresses face and landed in the soup might be the hardest I've laughed at a TV show moment in recent memory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom