Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10! | Syracusefan.com

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10!

The weaponization of the Red hat was amazing and well written.

Several laugh out loud moments.

Mocha Joe is going down!

As soon as I saw “Mocha Joe’s” I got excited in anticipation of how he and Larry would surely be beefing in a matter of minutes. They didn’t let me down!

Jeff saying he'll eat whatever the f he wants slayed me.

Ha, that was good. It really was a hilarious episode.

Larry was extra jerkish though. I used to agree with Larry like 99% of the times in the early seasons. Now he’s still got a lot of good points but he’s become more of a crazy old man with zero filter too. Snapping the selfie stick, knocking over the bikes for no reason...I laughed out loud at both though, so it works.

Ha, that was good. It really was a hilarious episode.

Larry was extra jerkish though. I used to agree with Larry like 99% of the times in the early seasons. Now he’s still got a lot of good points but he’s become more of a crazy old man with zero filter too. Snapping the selfie stick, knocking over the bikes for no reason...I laughed out loud at both though, so it works.

this is exactly how old people trend. they give fewer and fewer F's as they age...and they've earned it.

Great episode. This season is off to a great start. Jeff’s reaction to the painting, behind Susie’s back was really cracking me up.

And the video was hilarious!

Last edited:
Two great episodes.

So far, this season is much funnier than last season [which was still pretty... pretty good]. Off to a terrific start.

Two great episodes.

So far, this season is much funnier than last season [which was still pretty... pretty good]. Off to a terrific start.

Last episode was kinda Seinfeldish. The side sitting, the bathroom thing, the painting, everything circling back around in the end., etc.

12149F0E-2148-4083-B053-CF5261FD492D.jpeg

“- - - - you vanilla Joe. Kiss my @ss.” - Leon
So hilarious.

Leon tagging along to the wedding.

Larry being horrified when she was eating dessert.

This season is hilarious so far.

Also, I said this before but this season really reminds me of Seinfeld more than any other season.

The “yo-yo” thing, the secret beans, guessing the weights, the “she’s Jewish” thing - tell me you couldn’t imagine all of that stuff in a Seinfeld episode?

Even the Maga hat in episode 1 was a total George move. Almost like when he started smoking to try to scare Susan off.

IT was very funny, completely all over the place and it worked.

It was kind of a weird watch for me. I saw so many of the jokes coming before he delivered them - I told my wife several of the punchlines out loud before he even said them. Never really had that with a show before. I also felt like I could predict the entire season arc off of that first episode. Funny as hell, but either I'm a comedy writer, or that was pretty, pretty predictable.

It was kind of a weird watch for me. I saw so many of the jokes coming before he delivered them - I told my wife several of the punchlines out loud before he even said them. Never really had that with a show before. I also felt like I could predict the entire season arc off of that first episode. Funny as hell, but either I'm a comedy writer, or that was pretty, pretty predictable.
It's not the joke, but the delivery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom