Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season #11 | Syracusefan.com

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season #11

YES! I just posted in the H0T Takes thread recently about how only Larry would be able to make something funny about COVID and what we’ve all dealt with in 2020. Can’t wait to see what he comes up with.

YES! I just posted in the H0T Takes thread recently about how only Larry would be able to make something funny about COVID and what we’ve all dealt with in 2020. Can’t wait to see what he comes up with.
It's going to be pretty pretty good. Since Bernie is out I'd live to see Larry do a Fauci bit on snl. He would kill that.

It's going to be pretty pretty good. Since Bernie is out I'd live to see Larry do a Fauci bit on snl. He would kill that.

Im imagining the lengths Larry will go to, to avoid the virus and I’m already cracking up.

Or go the Kramer route and refuse to wear the red ribbon. This will be something.
who does not want to wear the ribbon.gif

He was ahead of the game with the Purrel in his coffee shop

So glad this is back! Cracking me up like always.

'What kind of a man?'
'A Klans-man'.
This was the best episode of the season so far.

'What kind of a man?'
'A Klans-man'.
This was the best episode of the season so far.
I was a little annoyed early on that Larry and Susie were even willing to help the guy. But I liked it more and more as it went on, and the payoff was outstanding. And it’s an episode that I’m going to watch again.

I was a little annoyed early on that Larry and Susie were even willing to help the guy. But I liked it more and more as it went on, and the payoff was outstanding. And it’s an episode that I’m going to watch again.
I’ve already watched it twice. An All-Timer.

I’ve already watched it twice. An All-Timer.
The scene on the farm had me roaring. I think I’m going to watch the episode again right now, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom