Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season #11 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season #11

what have I done ? What have I done ?
I have always been a huge fan of Tracey Ullman. This episode has to rank up there as one of the best ever. It had so many laugh out loud moments. Larry has taken his twisted ways to a new level. Larry is great though out and especially when killing time pre party. Tracey is great. Jeff is great. Susie is great (and normally I can't stand her character) and Leon is so funny in this episode.

I have always been a huge fan of Tracey Ullman. This episode has to rank up there as one of the best ever. It had so many laugh out loud moments. Larry has taken his twisted ways to a new level. Larry is great though out and especially when killing time pre party. Tracey is great. Jeff is great. Susie is great (and normally I can't stand her character) and Leon is so funny in this episode.
I had no idea that was her but now that you said it .. it was obvious ..,

Was thinking the same! I laughed out loud so many times.

If you’re looking to put some highway miles on that thing, you let me know

I already want to rewatch season 11. Hilarious. One of the best seasons, IMO.
It’s been proven people say “schplendid” two times a day… it was that 10 ? I forget.. I watched them back to back ..

Larry was putting some bad Johnson miles on...

Leon is so good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom