Curb Your Enthusiasm - season 9 - Oct. 1st! | Syracusefan.com

Curb Your Enthusiasm - season 9 - Oct. 1st!

I think we forgot to record this... any reviews?

I think we forgot to record this... any reviews?

I enjoyed it. Wouldn’t say it was an all time great episode or anything. It felt like a typical Curb episode, which is a good thing. Some very funny moments as usual, and it did a good job in setting up what seem to be the seasons storylines. So glad it’s back.

I enjoyed it. Wouldn’t say it was an all time great episode or anything. It felt like a typical Curb episode, which is a good thing. Some very funny moments as usual, and it did a good job in setting up what seem to be the seasons storylines. So glad it’s back.
That's pretty much how I'd describe it. It's like it never left, you won't notice anything different at all really, except Larry's gray haired friend (forgot his name), with longer hair, he looks really old.

That's pretty much how I'd describe it. It's like it never left, you won't notice anything different at all really, except Larry's gray haired friend (forgot his name), with longer hair, he looks really old.

Yeah, Lewis got old, and so did Jeff. And Cheryl got a new nose, I think.

Leon stole the show, for the most part. Almost seemed like a reunion show mashed up with one of the post-Larry Seinfelds - it was kind of broad and stereotypical. But there were some solid laughs and I agree that this got some formalities out of the way in setting up a story arc.

And this was the most prolific use of "lampin'" since a mid-1990s Nas album, so that was fun.

Some of the scenes in episodes 2 and 3 seemed a little off. Like the delivery and timing wasn’t quite there. I was thinking maybe the show had taken a step back after all that time off.

But I’ve been dying laughing throughout every episode lately. It’s like the show has hit its stride all over again. Some classic episodes lately.

Some of the scenes in episodes 2 and 3 seemed a little off. Like the delivery and timing wasn’t quite there. I was thinking maybe the show had taken a step back after all that time off.

But I’ve been dying laughing throughout every episode lately. It’s like the show has hit its stride all over again. Some classic episodes lately.

the episode where the persian dude was interviewing characters from previous seasons was an all timer

A number of the jokes and themes have felt like reheated Seinfeld. Not that that's entirely a bad thing.

But damned if I didn't have tears streaming down my face when Leon tied in his "Welcome home, soldier...thank you for your service" line. This season's had some hilarious moments.

A number of the jokes and themes have felt like reheated Seinfeld. Not that that's entirely a bad thing.

But damned if I didn't have tears streaming down my face when Leon tied in his "Welcome home, soldier...thank you for your service" line. This season's had some hilarious moments.

Larry pushing the woman who sprayed cologne or whatever at him really caught me off guard and had me dying laughing.

I really liked Accidental Texting on Purpose.

Not really enjoying this season. The whole Fatwa thing went too far, and wasn't that good to begin with.

Still funny moments, but just reused Seinfeld moments (which has always been the case in the show anyhow)

Not really enjoying this season. The whole Fatwa thing went too far, and wasn't that good to begin with.

Still funny moments, but just reused Seinfeld moments (which has always been the case in the show anyhow)

I think its been great, the Fatwa thing was probably pushed a bit too far, but the rest of it has been classic.

I think its been great, the Fatwa thing was probably pushed a bit too far, but the rest of it has been classic.

I thought Namaste was a classic episode too. Thank You for Your Service was great, though him firing live rounds was a bit too over the top for me. I loved Larry trying to avoid talking to the guy though. Yes, it’s nothing new, but it’s still funny.

Great to see Ted Danson back on the show. Him and Larry as frenemies has always been hilarious to me.

Curb's been renewed already, supposed to film in the spring - nice!

Also, this short turnaround allows less time for Cheryl's face to get even more messed up.

Curb's been renewed already, supposed to film in the spring - nice!

Also, this short turnaround allows less time for Cheryl's face to get even more messed up.

Great news -- figured it might be done after this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom