Curious: what are ticket sales looking like for NW? | Syracusefan.com

Curious: what are ticket sales looking like for NW?

Gotta be horrible if they are selling them for ten bucks.

If they were smart they'd do full-price tickets with dollar beers.
They could never do dollar beers. The whole cup would be foam because of all the switching of product. The Dome's not made for that. Would be a great idea and the student section would be real loud, though.

They could never do dollar beers. The whole cup would be foam because of all the switching of product. The Dome's not made for that. Would be a great idea and the student section would be real loud, though.

You make an excellent point, which is why I have Plan B to deal with any issues that may arise with foam.

Jameson.jpg

about 28 k so far just a guess

about 28 k so far just a guess

Dang! If only the NYS Fair didn't have to coincide with the opener, or people checking out the great sales at the new & improved Carousel (I mean Destiny) Mall, or apple picking too for that matter, etc., etc. ;)

I just spoke with someone in the box office and asked him how ticket sales for the NW game were. He said season tickets are ahead of last year. He also said they usually sell a TON of tickets in the two weeks leading up to the game. We shall see.

I just spoke with someone in the box office and asked him how ticket sales for the NW game were. He said season tickets are ahead of last year. He also said they usually sell a TON of tickets in the two weeks leading up to the game. We shall see.
Didja get your seating taken care of in 211 for USC? If so post any info here about your USC tix buying experience...I bet we have a few more people wanting to jump in.

Didja get your seating taken care of in 211 for USC? If so post any info here about your USC tix buying experience...I bet we have a few more people wanting to jump in.

I actually got seats in 212! (closer to the 50 haha) I ended up buying 18 tickets. I could have done it online, but I wanted the 18 in two rows. Mark in the Box Office was a lot of help. I ended up getting seats 16-24 in row 9 and 10. We'll be close! Any news on a tailgate lot? We will be tailgating too and i'll have us set up close to you guys.

On a related note, I was told yesterday that they are not selling 300 level seats at MetLife Stadium for the SU-USC game due to poor demand for tickets. Based on that tidbit, I think there are only 54,669 seats available for the game.

I do remember that we had a surge during the State Fair last season and the season before.

I think Syracuse losses alot of early ticket (and possibly overall) sales based on the fact that through the ticket b*stard website linked through the SUAD the cheapest single game ticket you can get is $35.

On a related note, I was told yesterday that they are not selling 300 level seats at MetLife Stadium for the SU-USC game due to poor demand for tickets. Based on that tidbit, I think there are only 54,669 seats available for the game.

That stinks. But I guess it is why I was able to get first row tix in 114 still a month ago.

Combine this with the $10 ticket deal for NW and it sure doesn't seem like the fan base is energized for this year. It really stinks that USC isn't at the Dome.

Smart move...we had some people buy in 312 on the special website...I heard the 300 level tickets were not going to go out until next week...hmmm I guess it buys them time to move those 300 level tix bought to lower levels. I'm figuring 45k for the game.

I actually got seats in 212! (closer to the 50 haha) I ended up buying 18 tickets. I could have done it online, but I wanted the 18 in two rows. Mark in the Box Office was a lot of help. I ended up getting seats 16-24 in row 9 and 10. We'll be close! Any news on a tailgate lot? We will be tailgating too and i'll have us set up close to you guys.
Tailgate is free flow in the stadium...we have no control over it only the time we enter. We expect to enter when they open and want to try to get an area south of the stadium kinda near the train station.

I'd like to hear about your buying experience. Are their discounted tickets available?

PM me for information on discounted tickets. I got 4 very good tickets for about $100.

I put off buying tix for USC and am still debating due to family issues. Looks like I'll be able to get good tix late.

Not a big deal, not like USC ever sold out the Colosseum anyways

Anectdotal, but tepid interest from my circle of SU alum friends and co-workers. Most folks seem to be assuming that we're just going to get pasted, so it's not worth a big effort to attend.

Big difference from the Pinstripe Bowl, let alone the Kickoff Classics vs. Wisconsin and Georgia Tech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom